Lancome DreamTone Review | SheSpeaks

• melo3995 By  melo3995
    12.29.13

I saw this product and had to try it so at Dillards Dept store the lady was nice enough to give me 2 samples which was not enough to see results so after stretching that lol I splurged at bought the 1.3FL. oz bottle. Today is my 3 week using the Lancome Dreamtone and though it feels great on my skin and gives me a nice look without much make-up I am still waiting to see drastic results with some age and acne spots. I hope this does not let me down I just want a good product that I can afford and that will do what it says. I cant afford to try everything but I can invest in something worthwhile. I will def let you know after I have used the whole bottle maybe 4 - 6 weeks more.

• BronzedPrincess123 By  BronzedPrincess123
    12.27.13

I got this and its amazing! it really works.

• Megstar By  Megstar     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.22.13

So far so good!! I did notice a difference in the overall brightness from skin and a lottle goes a long wat. Do be sure to use regularly. Loved how silky it was!

• GypsyNurse By  GypsyNurse
    12.20.13

I got a sample from Dillards and although small, love the feel of it, the fragrance of it and the thought that it could do good over time. It also illuminates my skin and for a close to 50 woman thats necessary! Want to try and acquire this to see long term effects and do a review on my blig!

• mstaylor By  mstaylor     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.14.13

I found the Skin Tone Serum to be quite pleasant. It applied easily and has a fresh clean scent. My skin felt smooth to the touch and my dark spots were noticeably lighter than before I started using it. The $98 price tag is way above my comfort level so I can't give it a 5 star rating. but the product is amazing and I would purchase it if I could.

• alanhacm By  alanhacm     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.11.13

Really loved how my skin felt. My skin was softer, smoother and with an even skin tone after about a week and a half or 2 weeks of using it 2 times a day every day. It also reduced some of the dark spots/marks I had left by acne and pimples and now I can wear less makeup to cover them up. The bottle I was sent to try is not finished yet, but I sure wish the price tag was a bit lower so I could buy it more frequently. Regardless, I still loved it and was really happy with the results obtained.

• MinaSlater By  MinaSlater     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.10.13

I have been using this a short while and love the silky feeling it gives my skin. I have not noticed any visible change in my dark spots yet but it has maintained the glowing skin I'm already used to. At this point I'm enjoying that and it doesn't irritate my skin so I plan to keep using it to see what else it does for me. The packaging is gorgeous, I wish it was reusable so I could keep it forever!

• clarissawaltz By  clarissawaltz     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.09.13

I have greatly enjoyed using the Lancôme Dream Tone as a part of my skin care routine. I believe that this product has provided me with a more even and smooth complexion. My skin looks healthier and feels softer. The Lancôme Dream Tone packaging is lovely, and the product dispenses nicely. The scent is pleasant and the results are well worth the price tag. I highly recommend Lancôme Dream Tone for anyone who would like a more radiant complexion.

• Feurety By  Feurety     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.09.13

I liked this product overall but I don't feel that DreamTone is a 'Must Have'. I love the packaging, absolutely beautiful! It dispensed easily and glided on my skin. The scent was pleasant and didn't last long unlike some other products like it. I used it twice a day and it evened my skin tone a bit but the results weren't drastic. That said, I still continue to use DreamTone because I feel that it makes my skin feel better and I'm hoping that with continued use, my skin tone will become even more even . I'd recommend this product if you were able to find it on sale but I wouldn't suggest running out and buying it now.

• k1m1c1 By  k1m1c1     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.09.13

I was excited to try Lancôme DreamTone. I used it twice a day for 4 weeks. I thought it went on smooth and not greasy. I have oily skin and creams geared towards an older population are sometimes thick and greasy. This was not the case with Lancôme DreamTone . That being said I did not notice a significant correction in dark spots, color imperfections or uneven skin tone.

• erin4cy By  erin4cy     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.08.13

Lancome is a trusted brand, and I was excited to try out a product that was meant to help even out my skin tone so dark spots were less visible. I noticed some improvement, but I was definitely hoping for more. Also, when I applied the product I was expecting a soft and gentle feel on my skin and instead dealt with slight stinging. The slight change is nice, but I don't think I would pay the $98 price tag for something that didn't provide more dramatic results for my skin.

• mrsengels By  mrsengels     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.07.13

i love this product! It's pretty amazing! I love the subtle shimmer that it leaves on your skin. It s fantastic as a stand alone moisturizer as well. I took it to Hawaii with me a few weeks ago and it was the perfect moisturizer to put on my tanned face when I didn't want or need to wear make up. I am totally getting my friends hooked on this product. My skin looks so much more even since I have started using this. I will be for sure getting more of this product when I run out!

• lindsayann By  lindsayann     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.07.13

I was so excited to try the Lancome Dream tone. I have always wanted to try the product but couldn't bring myself to spend almost a hundred dollars on something i wasn't sure would work. My skin is fair and tends to get blotchy. I used the Lancome dream tone twice a day for 4 weeks and i have noticed a much more even skin tone. I have not had to use as much cover up as i once had to. The product went on nicely and had a nice scent to it. I absolutly love the bottle its in. I would splurge and buy it again.

• letsdotaxes By  letsdotaxes     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.07.13

I got the chance to test the Lanacone DreamTone serum which visibly corrects dark spots and color imperfections and uneven skin tones. It comes in three different formulas of fair, medium, and dark and results are seen in as little as four weeks. I used it twice a day and it left my skin feeling silky and smooth. It also had a brightening effect on my skin. It does have a very strong scent which I was not too fond of and and a irritating amount of alcohol.

• msmith918 By  msmith918     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.06.13

I was really excited to try this since I have a lot of red in my skin and I use everything I can to try to hide it. I really wanted this product to work! I wouldn't say it didn't' work at all, but it didn't work as amazingly as the claims are either. I noticed a very slight change in my skin tone but when I stopped using it for a few days the redness came back. I don't want a product, especially at $98, that I have to use forever. I want something to change my tone and keep it that way.