Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

great lengths from a great mascara

My most favorite mascara! It lengthens and gives definition to your lashes- I think it works best with the Cils Booster. Amazing quality and well worth the price!

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

Spendy But Great Formula

Long lashes with a fair amount of volume and not many clumps. I do enjoy wearing this mascara as it doesn't flake at all. I don't reach for it very often due to the price tag being above other high end mascaras, but its a very nice formula.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Great mascara for day or night. The brown is little light...if you like that. Creates nice eye...don't let the simple wand throw you. It creates a more natural eye and is best for that look.

• mbinnall11 By  mbinnall11
    12.03.16

Best Mascara so far

Tried tons of mascara's, this one is by far the best. The white primer makes it even better and make lashes look super long, but don't really have the money to keep stock in the eyelash primer

• PokemonGeekGirl By  PokemonGeekGirl
    10.06.16

One of my favorites!

I love this mascara. It is definitely in my top three mascaras that I switch between using throughout the week. It makes my lashes look so long and never clumps. It is a little sticky until it is completely dry, so be careful not to blink too hard for a minute. That's the best way to avoid smudging. This is a great one to work the wand slightly right to left as you bring it up to separate each lash. I also recommend using the Cils Booster XL primer before using it.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Amazing

I love this mascara it holds a curl gives great volume and isn't clumpy.

• RemoveAccount By  RemoveAccount
    10.15.15

This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. It produces excellent length and volume and doesn't flake or smudge. I've found it difficult over the years to find a product that compares to this one. I tend to prefer the deluxe sizes so the product doesn't get dry as I have found in the larger tubes it can get dry and needs attention. However, that is easily resolved or do as I do, use the deluxe sized tubes. Lancome has a wide array of mascaras and this is truly one of the original and one of the best. I also appreciate that the product holds the lash curl and never looks clumpy even if you apply multiple coats of the product.

• SarahBH By  SarahBH
    06.28.15

For Lancombe I hate to say it but I'm disappointed. It doesn't deliver what it promises and smudges. Maybe my chemistry? I don't know but I don't care for it.

• verypicky By  verypicky
    06.26.15

1st mascara I ever used and still one of the best.. Always in my arsenal

• cowboyswife By  cowboyswife
    06.14.14

Enjoy using this product as an everyday product.

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.16.13

Pleasantly surprised. Was not too thick and not runny. Great color , would reccomend

• schaumleffel By  schaumleffel
    10.16.13

one of my go to mascara products

• lilyblossom By  lilyblossom
    01.18.13

Too expensive for my taste. I find drugstore brands work just as good as this. Although lots of people have praised it...

• Lefleur212 By  Lefleur212
    01.18.13

I purchased this mascara because my friend recommended it to me but sadly it was to clumpy for me.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.17.13

I have been using this mascara for the past seven to eight years in deep black and I have yet to find a better mascara. It does a great at defining and separating my lashes without ever looking clumpy.