LYSOL Healthy Touch No Touch Hand Soap System | SheSpeaks

• Kas284 Kas284
    08.18.13

The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because the refills are WAY too expensive! Seriously, about $5 for ONE little pod! I got my system on sale for super cheap, and then discovered with a little careful prodding, I can get the cap off the bottle and refill with what ever soap I want! I love how it dispenses the right amount of soap, I got the on for the kitchen, so I'm not sure if they all dispense the same amount of soap. Meaning I know there's also one meant for hand washing....I'm wondering if that one might dispense slightly smaller amounts of soap? Any way, I love this, and if I find it on sale again I will also a system for my bathroom.

• Mommaof5 By  Mommaof5
    06.27.16

I really enjoy this product in my kitchen. We are constantly cooking and baking so having this around comes in handy. Love that when we are working with meats or messy items we don't have to touch the dispenser. That works for us we don't want to be spreading germs.

• Getjiggy By  Getjiggy
    03.30.16

I really like this concept for at home cleansing. However, it is too much hastle for my family. It would come out when we didn't want it too and keeping refills on hand didn't happen. We prefer the pump suds kind of cleansers.

• Msreallyblessed By  Msreallyblessed
    04.13.15

Too Expensive ,However I love lysol products . love the smell lysol is so great for killing germs i just hope they consider the price and come down a little.

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.02.15

I love the whole idea of this product and the soaps are great. I just think it is a little pricey for hand soap. The refills are way to much even with coupons. Sad, because I really like this product.

• kikiL1771 By  kikiL1771
    12.31.14

I love the system, the refills are WAY too expensive for the amount of soap in them, especially when you have to pay $9 to get the system in the beginning. Also the scents offered are SO limited, there's only 3 that I've found available.

• carey321 By  carey321
    10.01.14

I love the convenience of this. And it works well!

• ASTopper By  ASTopper
    08.31.14

I love mine! I keep mine on the kitchen sink, I refill my own or I would have to buy 1 quite a bit and that would get pricy.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

I've been using this product for about a month now. Pros: convenient for preventing cross-contamination, pleasant scent, sleek design. Cons: the soap dries out my hands much more than other brands I've used (perhaps they can come out with a moisturizing formula?)

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.01.14

I love this for the concept of not having to touch anything with dirty hands to get soap dispensed but the refills are just too expensive. Which is why I figured out how to pop the top off refill it with my own soap. You also have to be careful and not drop it in a sinkful of dish water or they won't work anymore. I've went through 2 that way. :(

• Kas284 By  Kas284