LUSH Shark Fin Soap | SheSpeaks

• nika20012010 nika20012010
    08.18.14

This is an amazing product! I bought this soap mostly because 100% of the price of this soap goes to non-profit organizations protecting sharks. However, the soap itself is amazing. It has little pieces of seaweed and sea salt on one side. It smells kind of like a sea and citrus fruit. I love this soap and I use it every day since I bought it.

• LOVELYP LOVELYP
    11.24.15

I HAVE NEVER USED THIS SOAP SO I CAN'T RATE IT OR RECOMMEND IT TO ANYBODY

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.07.16

So fun!

I really enjoy Lush products and when I saw this soap I had to have it! It smells amazing and the shark fin is just too adorable!

• brittanydejardo By  brittanydejardo
    07.21.16

save the sharks!!!

very pleased with this product overall. The look is amazing, it smells good, and it benefits my favorite sea creature. I couldn't be happier with it!

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.26.16

Bad batch maybe........hopefully

I bought this soap because I love the soap from Lush and the profit went to a good cause. I was very excited to purchase it but then the actual soap wasn't that special, it was just a chunk of their Sea Vegetable soap which at the time was part of their regular line up. I was expecting it to small a bit salty and fresh but instead it was a weird combination of jasmine and turned fish/sea life. Maybe it was just that batch where my bar was cut from but it was horrible. Since then I have gone back to Lush not to repurchase this bar but I did receive a sample of this sometime ago and it smelled so much better, alas it is no longer part of the line up and will have to wait to see if it is brought back for a special event.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    12.05.15

I love Lush in general, but this soap smells great and is adorable! I have sensitive skin and this softens and soothes and smells fantastic!

• LOVELYP By  LOVELYP
    11.24.15

I HAVE NEVER USED THIS SOAP SO I CAN'T RATE IT OR RECOMMEND IT TO ANYBODY

• almaleiva By  almaleiva
    11.20.15

I love lush, but this soap is awesome. I love that it leaves my skin squeeky clean without drying and leaves my bathroom smelling wonderful!

• Ayyejax By  Ayyejax
    06.04.15

Lush cosmetics has such Amazing products . So fun and make you want to take more baths !

• nika20012010 By  nika20012010