L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• KaylaL By  KaylaL
    08.09.14

This a great product. The moisturizer does not feel greasy. It is light weight. Skin feels smooth and young.

• beckahsmith1980 By  beckahsmith1980
    04.29.13

I highly recommend this product , as I have found that it moisturizes very well. Of course don't expect to wake up looking ten years younger. Good quality face cream, but a bit on the pricey side. I love the texture and smell. Wish the container was a bit larger though for the money forked out for the product. I have found though that coupons are available if you look and that makes me buy more.

• tesa33 By  tesa33
    09.21.12

This moisturizes well and is not greasy. It also makes my skin soft--I bought it with a coupon and have found myself using it day and night. A good, basic moisturizer.

• ktbweg By  ktbweg
    08.31.12

I live in a really dry climate and am always looking for good moisturizers. This is one of my favorite. I wear it during the day and it does not feel too heavy.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    08.30.12

This a great product. It goes on the skin well and moisturize good. The moisturizer does not feel greasy. It is light weight. Skin feels smooth and young.

• Lumica By  Lumica
    08.29.12

I received a sample of this cream and gave it a shot, and found I could not be without this! I have very dry skin and after using L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream my skin feel soft and smooth...

• LovesDogs4 By  LovesDogs4
    04.05.12

One of the best moisturizing creams I have ever tried. It's light and does not make my skin feel oily at all. And it makes my skin feel soft and smooth

• agirlw By  agirlw
    01.18.12

I noticed an instant improvement in the smoothness of my skin and evening out my discolored spots. I wonderful product and worth the money.

• CHYNADOLL625 By  CHYNADOLL625
    01.17.12

I recieved a sample of this cream and gave it a shot, and found I could not be without this! I LOVE it! I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts even at the age of 30, not so fun, and I have had a struggle finiding something that does not make be break out or feel like a greaseball... Well, this is it! I was so amazed you really can use it day and night, It makes my skin feel SOOOO soft its AMAZING!!

• Cristylez By  Cristylez
    11.11.11

This product is great, it is a light, greaseless moisturizer. It does not make your face oily.

• CallMeCoors By  CallMeCoors
    11.05.11

This product moisturizes really well while helping your skin to regenerate. It helps your skin to look fresh and renewed and makes it really soft.