LOreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara | SheSpeaks

• blondie4life blondie4life
    05.12.14

I've been using this mascara for years and have never had a problem with it! It doesn't clump, flake, or irritate my eyes like many other mascaras do. I love how this mascara lengthens as well as giving a more lash look!

• nynj98 By  nynj98
    09.01.15

I like this mascara. It makes my lashes long and dark. It doesn't clump up but it does make my lashes stick together sometimes. I have to separate them with a lash comb.

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    08.12.15

This is my holy grail mascara. I have been using it for a few years now and every time i try a new one i am always reminded of how great this one is! This separates your lashes and makes them wispy yet dramatic at the same time! The only reason I did not give the product five stars is because the last few that i have purchased seemed to dry out quicker than they have in the past.

• Texxasgurl45 By  Texxasgurl45
    07.24.14

I thought this was going to be better. I don't like the brush, but maybe I'm too picky. It did add some length but I didn't feel it added volume. The regilar Voluminous is soooo much better. It took several coats and I still wasn't happy with it

• Jamieterran By  Jamieterran
    05.25.14

Love!

• gingerrelifordmcclung By  gingerrelifordmcclung
    05.23.14

I loved the way my lashes felt after putting this on. Other mascaras make them feel stiff which makes me constantly rub my eyes. This makes them look longer, fuller and soft.

• JaimeShaye By  JaimeShaye
    05.23.14

I have had trouble with other mascara products burning or irritating my eyes, but not this one. It's not clumpy and seems to lengthen my lashes.

• blondie4life By  blondie4life
    05.12.14

• MrsKarenGarcia By  MrsKarenGarcia
    01.20.14

This is my holy grail mascara! I love it!

• Touchbyceline By  Touchbyceline
    12.13.13

This is one of my favorite mascara I normally have long lashes But this makes them look very sexier.

• Playinggrownup By  Playinggrownup
    10.02.13

I love the blackest black waterproof version of this mascara. The brush is just the right size for control and it really does prevent clumping. I also love that it doesn't feel dry or get flaky throughout the day. This is a staple item in my make-up bag.