L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder Review | SheSpeaks

• mhall04 By  mhall04
    11.10.19

It's an average setting powder. It wears off within a couple of hours but I have oily skin so this would probably work a lot better for normal to dry skin.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

I have three different colors of this powder. I not only use it to set my face but to bronze and contour my face as well. Works amazing for oily skin.

• Lizbeth310 By  Lizbeth310
    01.21.15

I love it, it leaves my skin flawless. Good coverage this defenetly one of my favorites powder and it's really affordable

• sonyahg By  sonyahg
    10.11.14

Works well. I really think it is my true match. I like to use this after I have already applied my liquid foundation, blush, bronzer, and concealer. I use it to set my make up.

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

I love this powder. I hav been using it for years and it works great for me. It has good coverage and does not irritate my skin

• FertilityHollis By  FertilityHollis
    08.08.14

Good coverage and a lightweight feel.

• gatewo11 By  gatewo11
    04.07.14

I love this stuff! I have very oily skin with a ton of red spots and blemishes and have a difficult time covering up all my problem areas without looking cakey. I put this on top of my foundation and it provides just enough extra coverage and actually does a good job of fighting oil breakthrough. Doesn't irritate my skin either which I often have issues with. No funky smell either which I like (I don't know why put scented face products just annoy me). If you have pretty clear skin you could probably use this as a light coverage powder foundation because the coverage is very good.

• MsVAIsForLovers By  MsVAIsForLovers
    11.11.13

I. Love. This. Powder. It matches my skin perfectly. I use it with the True Match Lumi foundation, and it always makes my skin look flawless, and blends seamlessly. I've been using this since it came out, and I'm still in love with it!

• maaaarisool By  maaaarisool
    07.11.13

awesome

• daisy7112 By  daisy7112
    07.09.13

i got this item and i was really happy with the results because it is super blendable and it doesnt make my face look alle cakey and powdery it makes it look very natural

• misslivigirl By  misslivigirl
    06.26.13

I love this powder. Good coverage, bright color, and soft texture. I wear it almost everyday. Best drug store powder, in my opinion.

• descoral By  descoral
    05.06.13

My favorite powder to use definitely matches my skin tone and does a great job of getting rid of shine and covering imperfections.

• iheartbrains By  iheartbrains
    02.01.13

Excellent coverage, not too dusty. I apply with a fluffy brush over my foundation, but only on the t-zone to prevent shininess. Good staying power, too!

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.28.12

I liked the colors! I found a match. And the coverage is great. JUst seems like an hour later I am shiny.. probably not for skin like mine I guess... As much as a love L'oreal prods... this one wasn't made for me I guess...

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    11.11.12

the best drugstore pressed powder by far!!!!!! not cakey, has fantastic coverage, if you are in a hurry or just dont want to wear foundation you can skip it with a swipe of this.