L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup Review | SheSpeaks

• LoreHerrera By  LoreHerrera
    10.26.19

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FOUNDATION

This is the current foundation I am using and I am living for it !!!! Have already repurchased multiple times even got 5 of them as a Christmas gift!!! (Already gone ) haha

• Brittany83 By  Brittany83
    02.09.18

LOreal True Match

This has been one of my favorite Drugstore foundations for the last two years. The shade range is amazing and it gives my skin a dewy finish.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Great for my oily once prone skin. Does not break me out or leave me looking like a grease ball. I enjoy the natural finish it leaves.

• Angelinaxoxo By  Angelinaxoxo
    12.15.16

This foundation was too watery for my preference, and I wasn't able to find the correct match for me either they were to orangey looking or they were too ashy looking on my skin and not much coverage.

• Kshah1 By  Kshah1
    07.19.16

Great drugstore foundation

Great foundation! Later beautifully on skin and comes in so many different shades. It is long wearing and it is medium to full coverage. Feels smooth on the skin, and it is very affordable!

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.24.16

I love this product and I will always buy this brand! Never Disappoints me.wounderful results everytime and stays on your face all day! Favorite brand. Lo real cover up lo real true match is the brand to go !

• platinumpink By  platinumpink
    02.11.16

It matched my skin tone, but it gave me the itches! I now use something else! To make matters worse, I would be fine in the morning but itchy at the end----delayed reaction and mild to boot.

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    10.01.15

Holy grail drugstore foundation. Not only do they have shades to match literally any skintone, they go on so nicely and blend so well! I use a stipple brush then around and pat with a damp beauty blender.

• sadiaHOSSAIN By  sadiaHOSSAIN
    08.29.15

I own this product, it gives a very nice smooth finish, but unfortunately i bought the wrong shade which gives me a very red tone

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.24.15

This foundation really helps cover up my uneven skin tone. I love it!

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.23.15

Love it! It is my all time favorite! Blends good, looks good on your skin! So many shades!

• Makayla9 By  Makayla9
    08.21.15

This is my go to foundation. I have very fair combo skin and this works wonders for me. Most drug store fondations tend to be too dark for me but this one matched my very pale skin perfectly.

• kvila1989 By  kvila1989
    08.19.15

Love true match light makeup that doesn't feel like I'm wearing a mask affordable $8 at the most.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

I think this is one of the most basic foundations out there. Great for if you're just starting out with makeup or otherwise. Lasting power is not the best when compared to other L'oreal foundations (Infallible Pro Matte or even True Match Lumi to be precise). On me it only lasts about 4-5 hours before it starts disappearing on the oilier parts of my face. However, I'm sure with a proper primer and setting powder it would last a lot longer. This product is budget friendly and comes in a range of colors so your sure to find your match. Would I purchase again? Definitely, if I'm in a pinch and also I could purchase two shades of this foundation for the price of one of the more expensive foundations to get a great base shade and contour shade.

• kaylasho By  kaylasho
    02.18.15

Great make up for the price. It is lightweight and doesn't cause problematic areas like some other make up. I overall think it is a good everyday base when you're not feeling the natural look.