LOreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.28.14

Great Foundation that matches skintone very well. it is lightweight and covers the face very well. easy to apply and absorbs on skin.

• Brittany83 By  Brittany83
    02.09.18

LOreal True Match

This has been one of my favorite Drugstore foundations for the last two years. The shade range is amazing and it gives my skin a dewy finish.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Great for my oily once prone skin. Does not break me out or leave me looking like a grease ball. I enjoy the natural finish it leaves.

• Angelinaxoxo By  Angelinaxoxo
    12.15.16

This foundation was too watery for my preference, and I wasn't able to find the correct match for me either they were to orangey looking or they were too ashy looking on my skin and not much coverage.

• Kshah1 By  Kshah1
    07.19.16

Great drugstore foundation

Great foundation! Later beautifully on skin and comes in so many different shades. It is long wearing and it is medium to full coverage. Feels smooth on the skin, and it is very affordable!

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.24.16

I love this product and I will always buy this brand! Never Disappoints me.wounderful results everytime and stays on your face all day! Favorite brand. Lo real cover up lo real true match is the brand to go !

• platinumpink By  platinumpink
    02.11.16

It matched my skin tone, but it gave me the itches! I now use something else! To make matters worse, I would be fine in the morning but itchy at the end----delayed reaction and mild to boot.

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    10.01.15

Holy grail drugstore foundation. Not only do they have shades to match literally any skintone, they go on so nicely and blend so well! I use a stipple brush then around and pat with a damp beauty blender.

• sadiaHOSSAIN By  sadiaHOSSAIN
    08.29.15

I own this product, it gives a very nice smooth finish, but unfortunately i bought the wrong shade which gives me a very red tone

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.24.15

This foundation really helps cover up my uneven skin tone. I love it!

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.23.15

Love it! It is my all time favorite! Blends good, looks good on your skin! So many shades!