L'Oreal Telescopic Exposion Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• CeliaThao By  CeliaThao
    02.12.17

Best mascara ever made. It will make your lashes lengthen by a lot. GO BUY IT. It is very affordable. It is not waterproof so don't get near rain drops.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.18.15

This is the best drug store lengthening mascara I have used. I use this in conjunction with my voluminous mascara and the brush and the telescopic mascara's brush does not allow for clumping.

• ddazee By  ddazee
    08.13.13

I had been so excited to try this mascara thinking that it could be a dupe for Givenchy's Phenomen'Eyes which I had been dying to try. I was appalled at how poorly this mascara performed! The ball-shaped applicator does make this easy to apply, but too much product would stay on the ball making my lashes look clumpy and ugly. The mascara's formula itself was terrible as well. The color was not as inky black as I had hoped, looking more like a charcoal color. Overall I was not impressed with this mascara at all.

• coffeelover992 By  coffeelover992
    02.16.13

I don't care much for it. It really clumps my eyelashes and the brush is way too tiny.

• mimisweet123 By  mimisweet123
    01.31.13

I love how I can wear it for like a night out and stuff (;

• OkinoLinYu By  OkinoLinYu
    01.31.13

I use this for the thiniest and outest lashes and it works perfectly!

• rae3130 By  rae3130
    05.20.12

I tried this out a few times, but each time I used it I always experienced a lot of clumping and didn't realize much difference in the length of my lashes.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Didnt like this.... didnt work at all! I threw it out right away!!! Too bad!

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    09.28.11

This mascara is amazing! My daughter and I love this product,it really added so much length on our eyelashes! So far it is the best!

• varballo By  varballo
    04.14.11

I didn't really like this too much. The brush is so small that it takes a while to get pretty perfect lashes and since you have to go over your lashes over and over it tends to clump.

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.03.11

Love this Mascara fo all those tiny eyelashes my big brush cant reach.

• Courtneyfaithh By  Courtneyfaithh
    01.02.11

all of the mascara formula clumps onto the brush, makes all my eyelashes stick together.

• bernicecookie By  bernicecookie
    07.11.10

Jeeze, it's a blessing. If you are obsessed with your make up, you need this. It's reach is great, I use it on my underlashes to define them. I feel awful others didn't have as good as experience as I did with it (hey, everyone is different) but it's size and ability to manuver ( i have really small eyes) makes it great to get every lash.

• sp1904 By  sp1904
    07.03.10

I don't like this at all. It clumps all over the place and the way that most L'oreal mascaras seem to, it doesn't dry quickly enough and makes a mess.

• radar525 By  radar525
    04.21.10

I actually really enjoyed this mascara. I have used Guerlain's before and loved how it got all the little lashes. Problem was the outrageous price! This mascara won't give you thick lashes, but it will give you a longer looking fringe of lashes. It can clump if it is applied with the wand straight up and down, but using the side of the tip results in few, if any, clumps. It has excellent staying power - no smudges or flakes after a long day out and about in the hot and humid summer heat. If you like a natural look, give this one a try. If you are looking for something to give you thick, lush Penelope Cruz lashes from the advertisement, well....it won't do that.