LOreal Renewal Lash Serum | SheSpeaks

• jenshinn jenshinn
    03.04.12

I had high hopes for this product. I purchased it and used it every night for several weeks. I never saw any significant growth or fullness. disappointing.

• aleaa81 By  aleaa81
    06.26.13

I like this product and my lashes feel so smooth.

• raexran By  raexran
    03.01.13

I noticed a difference by using is on my lashes which is it help nourishing my lashes very well. Also I can see a difference after using this, my lashes are stronger.

• dimples2 By  dimples2
    12.28.12

I've been very pleased with this product. I mostly use this to prevent lash loss, so I put it on before mascara. I've noticed a drastic difference in the amount of lash loss after I wash off my makeup, and I think it does a good job in keeping my lashes healthy.

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.22.12

I LOVE this stuff! When applied and dry, it does make your lashes "stick" together, this is easily solved my using it at night when you go to bed. You can wash it off in the morning. You have to stick to applying it nightly for some time though and then you can't just stop using it completely. At first I did not see any results. After a while I did begin to notice my lashes were totally longer after putting on my mascara (same mascara I have used everyday for years since it came out). People have asked how I have gotten such long lashes...

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.17.12

I like this product, my lashes has improved overtime using it and my lashes have less fall out too. Great product!

• jenshinn By  jenshinn
    03.04.12

• anjbam By  anjbam
    10.27.11

This serum is terrific!!! I have been using it since last Christmas, and not only are my lashes thicker and longer, they don't fall out as much as they used to, and I can also go without eyeliner and not feel naked because my lashes are so thin. Other people have commented that I must be using a new mascara, but it is the serum. I only use it at night along my lash line, rarely on the lashes themselves, and it does the job.

• sarahead1 By  sarahead1
    01.11.11

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! I use it every night and cannot believe how many people have been commenting on my long lashes. :) It's terrible under mascara, but I find that using it only at night on clean lashes has been quite enough. I'm thrilled about this. Gave it as a stocking stuffer for Christmas!

• edda197 By  edda197
    05.03.10

I have blonde, thin lashes. I have been using the lash serum for about 2 months, and I have noticed a HUGE difference. It does make your lashes stiff, and they tend to clump at times when you put on mascara overtop of it. I have not tried the combo mascara with the lash serum in it, but I have been more comfortable using mascara without eyeliner for daytime as I can now see my lashes. It's a fairly inexpensive treatment for someone with minimal lashes.

• Haymoon By  Haymoon
    03.02.10

The serum seems like it is nothing more than say a clear mascara. When it dries, your lashes are a bit stiff. I use Lastisse, and sure it is pretty costly, but is fantastic! Don't waste your money on the serum or the mascra!