LOreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Color Correcting Anti Dull Skin Primer | SheSpeaks

• dawnabelair29 By  dawnabelair29
    10.02.14

I didnt.notice a difference

• Problemily By  Problemily
    01.17.14

I didn't notice a difference in the redness of my skin after using this product. It did blend easily and went on smooth, just didn't do what it said it would.

• AbbieW By  AbbieW
    04.30.13

Really good at reducing red spots and blemishes. Only thing is that if your not careful, youll have a mint green tinted face!

• sukita By  sukita
    04.09.13

Love L'Oreal products, there more like high class, don't look as drugstore brand, So likely.

• karikerosene By  karikerosene
    03.20.13

I use this every time I put on my make up. I have some pretty bad red spots on my cheeks and this helps hide them pretty well. I put it on and then my foundation and concealer.

• lvetude By  lvetude
    12.22.12

This is a great product...I would of given it 5 stars if it didn't have so much shimmer in it!!! It does an awesome job of hiding redness but I sparkle and glow...which is not a bad thing...but its winter! lol..so instead of just using it all over like a primer I only use it in my problem areas...I'd say this is a great tool if you have redness on the cheeks...but if your skin is super sensitive I wouldn't recommend it...better off using something that has natural ingredients to soothe.

• TingsMom By  TingsMom
    01.25.12

I suffer from red blotchy skin on my face, as well as years of acne scars. I love this product. After I apply my moisturizer, I use two pumps and apply to my entire face. I let sit for about a minute and then use my mineral powder makeup as usual. This product masks the redness in my face and gives my complextion a healthy glow. I will never use makeup without this under it again.