LOreal Paris Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub | SheSpeaks

• Nightingale16 By  Nightingale16
    07.21.16

Works!

As an exfoliating scrub, it does its work. I used to use it in my teens to prevent and maintain breakouts. As a girl with normal skin (I would only get oily in my T-zone and did not experience dryness except slight dry skin in winter), this product gave a gentle exfoliate with good results. I didn't have much acne as a teen, but I did experience dull skin, and the scrub brightened my face. Thinking about buying it again maybe.

• zsifford1 By  zsifford1
    06.02.13

Great, in my skin care regimen now

• shalunya By  shalunya
    03.20.13

The formula of this cleanser is fantastic and the scrubber is amazing. Gentle enough to use everyday but thorough enough to feel really clean. I love the way my skin feels so clean, refreshed and energized after cleaning with this. It does not leave my skin feeling dry or irritated. Great product at an affordable price.

• Geligurl By  Geligurl
    12.20.12

I love this face cleanser! It really refreshes my face and helps keep it balanced. I did notice results right away and I've been using it for weeks now and my skin looks even better now. I have sensitive skin so I'm very picky about what i put on face and this product was great and it doesn't leave an oily residue.

• aliptak By  aliptak
    12.20.12

This scrubber completely helped me out with smoothing my face! The first time I used it I could tell a difference! While I'm not sure if my pores shrank too much, I do know it actually got deeper into my skin to clean those pores out. Used it once a day and had no irritation whatsoever!

• taletreader By  taletreader
    05.05.12

Claims to shrink pores, give a deep cleaning, and sweep away dead skin for smoother skin. While I have yet to find a product which really reduces the size of my pores, the rest of the claims for this product are as stated. The very first time I used it, my face just felt fresh and revitalized. It WAS smoother, and I can actually use it every day without irritation.