L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation Review | SheSpeaks

• Modestbeautymom By  Modestbeautymom
    09.26.19

Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes. Excellent product. Not heavy or cakey, long lasting as well as light weight. Will definitely purchase again! I enjoyed it as a combo skin customer, and it performed way better than most of my high end luxury foundations

• Erikam320 By  Erikam320
    04.21.19

Loved the foundation

Loved this foundation i tried the free sample and loved it so i had to buy it very nice covers very well very good quality

• Lena_J By  Lena_J
    04.17.19

Great matte, high coverage foundation.

Great foundation. I didn't know what to expect but it has very high coverage and it lasts long time on your face, a little bit goes a long way. The finish is very matte. My skin is normal to mixed and it balances my skin very well. They have a very big range of shades and it was easy for me to find a precise color for my skin tone. Loved the price as well.

• ala__rubana By  ala__rubana
    05.02.18

A must try!

Has a smooth texture with good fragrance. Medium to full coverage. Suitable for parties ,outings and also everyday use. A product of a good brand with an amazing quality.

• Angientonee By  Angientonee
    01.05.18

Great coverage without breaking the bank

I tried this foundation an i really like it it covered so well it left a flawless look it is very light you cant tell you have it on at all its a great value i will definitely purchase it again

• Kariganson91 By  Kariganson91
    01.04.18

Looking great

Worked great for me! I really enjoyed this product and plan on buying again in the future. I have recommended it to my friends and my family.

• preetika2393 By  preetika2393
    12.06.17

affordable concealer

one of the cheapest concealers in town.. does the job but doesn't last too long

• Mommylovesdiscounts By  Mommylovesdiscounts
    07.25.17

Love this foundation

Loreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation is a product from the Gods! The foundation has a Medium/High coverage. It blends seamlessly on the skin. It is light weight, and the natural finish is absolutely gorgeous!