LOreal Hip Volumizing Mascara | SheSpeaks

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    06.06.11

NOPE. NOT for me. Didn't do anything for me.

• doubletrouble1996 By  doubletrouble1996
    08.16.09

This mascara is awesome and no need to apply several coats as this gets it right the first time,

• quezie By  quezie
    07.07.09

I don't like this one either! I have been on the search for a mascara that will actually stay on! I have sensitive eyes and I'm a moisturizer junky! my son is getting married in sept., and I don't want to have racoon eyes by the time we take pictures! So I have bought about 15 different brands and no luck, but this one was one of the worst!

• divabass78 By  divabass78
    06.18.09

wow.... I didnt like this mascara at all. It took forever to take off, it smudged throughout the day and it clumped. I still like my covergirl lash blast!

• jesskaz83 By  jesskaz83
    06.13.09

I agree, this is the ONLY Mascara that works for me. Looks amazing from morning to evening!

• alicia9590 By  alicia9590
    06.13.09

This mascara is great if you like your eyelashes to be long and thick. It is easy to remove. i just loved it.