LOreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• Sheba1 By  Sheba1
    01.23.14

I was really drawn to the packaging.

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

I was definitely drawn to the packaging and idea of this product. I really hated the scrubber that came with it and the face wash made me break out even worse. Was not impressed at all.

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.17.12

I bought these as an impulse because I liked the packaging and I thought the scrub was a good idea. I was definitely wrong! I don't really know what it was that affected me so badly, but something in this product really irritated my skin!! The next morning I woke up with a red puffy face and my eyes were so puffy I could hardly see! I couldn't go anywhere that whole day and I had to have an ice pack on my face to help with the swelling. It seems like it was probably just me, but this product is a definite no for me.

• Jai6409 By  Jai6409
    10.12.11

I bought the orange one and been using it for a few weeks now. It leaves my skin clean but a little dry and itchy. Maybe i'll try the one for sensitive skin next time.

• igracia08 By  igracia08
    01.19.11

I have used all the products and i did like them. they cleaned my skin but i didnt feel like it was enough for my likeing. i quickly replaced them with the Clinique 3-Step System for clear skin. But if ur on a busy squedule and dont have about 3 mins this is a must for you.

• McGee921 By  McGee921
    01.17.11

I have super sensitive skin and have had no problems with the blue one for sensitive skin.. It is effective and gentle enough to remove eye makeup too! The scrubbet works great and the wash does not dry out my skin or cause breakouts. I LOVE this product!!!

• saranara By  saranara
    08.02.10

i go this for sensitive skin and i love it! i've been using it for about a month and i haven't had any breakouts since, well a couple small pimples here and their, they were hormonal though, it doesn't make my skin fell dry i just use moisturizer after.

• m000m000 By  m000m000
    07.20.10

I have sensitive skin and bought the blue and white one. I am happy with the product and recommend it. The little scrublet is nice and works well. I actually use it to take my eye makeup off too! It doesnt sting of burn my eyes at all!

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.15.10

I have "tempermental skin" so I bought the sensitive one. Still, it was drying out my skin. So, I used a moisturizer. Like I said, I have 'tempermental skin' and had to use more moisturizer than necessary, so it created an imbalance with my skin. That imbalance lead to the hugest pimple you will ever see, that, by the way, left a scar!!! Otherwise, I like the smell and my face DID feel clean afterwords. I guess it was okay, but I didn't buy it again after zit-zilla!

• mwesely25 By  mwesely25
    07.14.10

i love this!! i use it about every night, and it makes my face feel refreshed! I have been using this for about a month and i havent been breaking out as much.( the little scrublette is awsome)! it makes it more fun:)