LOreal EverStyle Alcohol Free Mousse | SheSpeaks

• msnail79 msnail79
    11.13.12

This product is so great for curly hair! It doesn't weigh my hair down at all and when I blow dry I can actually get those loose, bouncy curls I tried for so many years to get. It makes my hair much more low maintenance becuase I can put a little mousse on before I blow dry and then after I dry I don't need any other product. Just a little hair spray for the flyaways. It also doesn't seem to leave any residue or build up on my hair. I tried so many products before this but this is all I will use now!

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.18.16

Cool beans

Great for wavy/curly hair without the damage. I felt like this product held up throughout the day without the use of hair spray. No crunch or stiffness.

• ashbrianda By  ashbrianda
    07.18.16

This mousse is okay work okay for my naturally curly / wavy hair but it stays for a while keep the volume through the day .

• msnail79 By  msnail79
    11.13.12

• im26e4u04 By  im26e4u04
    11.09.12

i would love to try this!

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie
    03.12.12

i have naturally curly hair and always looking for a product to control my hair.i was happy to see that this mousse is not only alcohol free so i won't dry my hair out further but it really did seem to hold my hair style without the use of a spray.my bangs were blown straight too and they also seemed to stay in place.