LOreal EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo Conditioner Leave In Spray | SheSpeaks

• Vedrana08 By  Vedrana08
    03.21.14

I used leave in spray and a hair mask and I love it, it leaves my hair very soft and mousturized. A+ product

• onenac By  onenac
    10.17.13

omg the smell of the Conditioner its so good. It Works for my hair

• lizmat By  lizmat
    03.21.13

The Cleansing Conditioner from this line left my curls so well defined, shiny and bouncy.

• HairObsessedDiamonds By  HairObsessedDiamonds
    03.20.13

I use the Cleansing Conditioner from this line, so i cant speak on anything else. That's all you really need. I have thick coarse hair. This stuff is amazing, it really does clean your hair and condition it at the same time. The smell is a little strong but it fades once you rinse it out, so it doesn't bother me. My hair is extremely soft after using this and i only use it 3/week. my 3 year old Son always asks me if i will wash his hair with the soft stuff! If you want a good example of what this stuff replicates.... Just think WEN. Yes this is just like Chaz Deans WEN only it will cost you just a fraction of the price. L'Oreal did great with this product! If you're thinking about trying this, don't waste anymore time thinking.... Go out and get it. Treat your hair! The price is right!

• raexran By  raexran
    03.01.13

It does nourishing my hair very well but the shampoo doesn't clean very well.

• Maryberry By  Maryberry
    03.01.13

Me and my sisters love this, It works great on all of us, It makes hair like silk.

• Pitterin By  Pitterin
    02.26.13

I love this regimentI have very fine, waist length hair that I do color. My hair feels so soft; the shine is very vbrant, and I didn't feel a build up and I've een using the line for over a month!!!

• vintage2002 By  vintage2002
    01.18.13

this is a very good leave in it doesn't build so you can use it every day for silkiness that doesn't get sticky

• nunyabiznis7 By  nunyabiznis7
    01.11.13

My sister suggested I try this after I told her how much I loved the conditioner that came with hair coloring kits. This is the closest thing to it..leaves my hair soft and shiny and helps frizz and tangles.

• FreeBeingX By  FreeBeingX
    07.23.12

This is hands-down THE best line of products I have ever used. Results I like most: gentleness, softness and clean scent. For my coarse, dry hair, this has been amazing. After using the shampoo & conditioner once this week and the leave-in spray every day, I am kind of astounded. I had previously damaged my hair with some products and this system is "healing" my hair as it grows out fresh. I recommend the leave-in spray for (especially) black women who have tried other sprays that leave a residue. This one is very moisturizing and softening. Until anything better comes along, this is my new addiction. I'd rate as a 10 if I could.