LOreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• staceyannmarie staceyannmarie
    03.07.12

i have naturally curly hair and hard water and so far by way of store brands this has brought me more managebility than i have had in a long time and best of all it's sulfate free. it brought back a lot of the shine i'd been missing and brushing/combing my hair after a shower is so much kinder these days.

• sshively By  sshively
    05.02.13

wonderful product worked great for me

• lizmat By  lizmat
    03.27.13

This sulfate-free product helped maintain the oils in my hair so that it does not dry out.

• Annaflower By  Annaflower
    09.19.12

This was interesting to try as I have never heard of or used a product like this before.I have fine hair and a little frizz. This works so good does not weight down my hair keeps it shiny and well conditioned. I have bought this again because I liked it so much.

• Roblynn By  Roblynn
    09.02.12

This product did not work at all for me. I hated it. It left my hair feeling dirtier than before I used it! I had to hop back in the shower and rewash my hair. I do have very fine hair, so perhaps it's just too heavy for my hair type, but def a no go for me!

• fairykiss2010 By  fairykiss2010
    07.10.12

i hated this. it made my scalp itch and it smells wierd

• amyalice By  amyalice
    04.20.12

tried this cleansing conditioner for hair..same concept as WEN that you see on infomercials...product works very well..leaves hair manageable and smooth...probably best to use every other time you shampoo your hair..could possibly cause a greasy buildup if you use it every time but the smell is great and seems to be much gentler on hair.

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie