LOreal Elnett Hairspray | SheSpeaks

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.04.14

I got some free and liked it but not enough to regularly buy it as it's expensive.

• TiffanyD82 By  TiffanyD82
    06.08.14

I really love L'Oreal Elnett hairspray. I always had a hard time trying to find a hairspray that didn't get crunchy and actually held the curl. When I started using L'Oreal Elnett I was blown away....not only does it hold my curls all day long but it doesn't get crunchy and always leaves my hair soft. It's like magic! Highly recommended.

• JulesC By  JulesC
    02.26.14

I have the Keratin enhancer one, it is very lightweight and it gives a great hold.

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

Amazing! I don't use many hair products, but when I do need hairspray, this is the one a use. Nice smell, great hold, no sticky strands, and flexible!

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    05.02.12

this hair spray is OUTSTANDING!! it makes my hair full of body without being goopy and sticky. you can actually brush through it without breakage and it smells amazing!!

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

LOVE this hairspray. I got it on sale at Walmart. It is a bit pricey at regular price, but I had heard so much about it and it was on sale. It very flexible and a great hold at the same time.

• JessB530 By  JessB530
    02.09.11

LOVE it! I am sensitive to smells/ ingredients but have not had any problems w/ this hairspray. Leaves my hair w/ beautiful curls that stay all day.

• Rerefrederick By  Rerefrederick
    09.17.09

I've heard this product is really good. It is used on model in the runyway. It keeps a great hold without making hair hard.Very flexible.

• berned_you By  berned_you
    08.07.09

Too bad they don't make fragrance free. Fragranced hair products make my scalp break out in a rash.

• littleme By  littleme
    07.17.09

I really like the scent of this myself .