LOreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Serum | SheSpeaks

• ddazee By  ddazee
    08.13.13

I love this product for what it is, an eyelash *booster*. Sadly, no over the counter product will literally make your eyelashes grow. What this did for my lashes was condition them and make them stronger, so over time they looked darker, thicker (because the eyelashes I already have were falling out less), and longer (because my lashes were nicely conditioned and healthy, they were growing to their natural potential). If you use this product with realistic expectations in mind, you won't be disappointed. My eyelashes look the best they've looked in ages, so I will keep buying this product.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    05.28.10

it is pricey i got to agree but then i heard a lot of people say that this is a must buy. i rather buy it for half the price on ebay though. i was digging around and i found something that is similar to this product on drugstore.com and it has worked wonders for my lashes. they are now thicker and the healthiest i have ever seen them! i bought L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Serum anyway so lets see how this one fairs up agaisnt the other product i use which only cost me $4 out of my pocket.

• mardel By  mardel
    05.27.10

I have seen it at my drugstore but it still doesn't convince me to buy it. The price alone makes me think twice of purchasing this product.. I wonder if the effects are permanent even after using this product.

• liz925 By  liz925
    05.26.10

I bought this because my eyelashes always fall out. I noticed within a week of using that my eyelashes stopped falling out. My eyelashes are also thicker.