LOreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara | SheSpeaks

• TonyaO By  TonyaO
    10.07.14

I am not a very patient person, and my eyes are very important to me. I tried hard to be patient, however while using the serum I could not handle all the clumping, the routine was too much of a hassle. I truly did not like this product and I did not feel like my lashes was fuller, or thicker.

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.08.13

I did not love this mascara. It did it's job, but it didn't give me the intense lashes that I lust after. But it was pretty decent.

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.29.12

I like this mascara A LOT!!... i like the brush & the formula.. the primer is great too since it prevents clumping. I didnt know if it did a lot as far as growing my lashes or thickening them, but I like using this mascara anyway, will continue to use :)

• maxcat99 By  maxcat99
    06.12.10

I've only been using this for a week or so, but I can say my lashes do look better. Whether they are actually growing or not I cannot say-it could be that the mascara is better than what I was previously using. I haven't experience my lashes sticking together after the serum too much, but I do notice the TV screen is a tiny bit "funny" for a few minutes! I've also used the tip of the serum wand on some areas of my eyebrows that need filling-in. I'll let you know how that works!

• belladonnarose By  belladonnarose
    03.10.10

Iam also a fan of the two-step mascara..sorry Mac, I found something that works just as well at a nice price.

• xHeatherr By  xHeatherr
    02.20.10

I've only used the serum, but I have noticed a HUGE improvement in my lashes since starting to use it. It does tend to stick my lashed together a bit, but I just comb them out after I let them dry for about a minute.

• Island_hibiscus By  Island_hibiscus
    02.18.10

I was selected to try this product out through BzzAgent. I received both the Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara and the Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum. L?Oréal encourages their consumers to try the products out for 4 weeks to see better lashes. I tried the serum for a few days but found that I couldn't keep up with the regimen of removing my eye makeup and applying the cold and wet serum every night. Also, my lashes would stick together and it was aggravating trying to watch TV or use the computer while constantly unsticking my lashes! I'm a big fan of the mascara product though. The 2-step mascara product looks great, stays on and has made my lashes look better since using it. First, you apply the white primer coat, then the mascara coat. The white fades after awhile and is fully covered when you apply the mascara. Overall, I'd definitely purchase the mascara again, but I'd skip the serum.