LOreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara | SheSpeaks

• singincherry singincherry
    10.11.13

This is literally HG HG HG!! Whenever i wear this mascara people are constantly commenting on how long, full and gorgeous my eyelashes are! The best part is how easy it is to take off. There's no smudging, no flaking, no raccoon eyes. Just get your eyes wet with a wet washcloth or in the shower or splash water on them till they're nice and soaked, and then watch the mascara literally slide off your eyes. My eyelashes feel so much healthier since I'm not rubbing them. And I love that there's basically no residue when you're done removing it. And hello false lashes!! All-time favorite mascara!

• CeliaThao By  CeliaThao
    02.12.17

Buy for natural look

If you love a dark natural look of lashes, this is the mascara for you. It is not clumpy or voluminous. The length is okay, but keep in mind it takes twice as long to apply because you have both sides on the mascara.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Best Mascaras

This company makes my very favorite drugstore mascaras. They are all high quality and it is really just a matter of figuring out the formula that creates the effect you want ( without the smears, itching, watering away, clumping, or too wet/ too dry formula....). I LOVE THAT THIS COMPANY ALSO OFFERS BROWN options... Which is a makeup artists favorite and will soften/ sexily almost every eye. This formula has a building primer which does lengthen nicely. Slightly glossy & long lashes. Very nice formula.

• Gabry81 By  Gabry81
    06.15.16

It s a gorgeous product !I canceled the appointment to the beautician for the false lashes :) I m really greatful and don't forget: it helps u to save money !!

• Krystalidaly By  Krystalidaly
    07.21.14

It's been working ok for me it's not really what I would call amazing

• gabymart By  gabymart
    07.21.14

I love it . I been using it for 2 year. I just love how my lashes look :)

• tammylove2011 By  tammylove2011
    07.05.14

good

• UnionUSA By  UnionUSA
    05.04.14

Makes me look like I have long lashes again.

• kdyer2009 By  kdyer2009
    11.20.13

worked great

• singincherry By  singincherry
    10.11.13

• killer_kitty By  killer_kitty
    08.12.13

Great length -- doesn't smudge & give me the look of an afternoon raccoon