LOreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• JayneDoah By  JayneDoah
    07.24.16

I love this facial cleanser!

I have been using L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal products, including this cleanser, for about 30 days now on a nightly basis. When I first started the program, I was immediately impressed by the quality of the product. The gel cleanser is light, has wonderful little abrasives that help to scrub away dead skin cells and cleans deep into pores. It has a pleasant scent as well. I have extremely sensitive skin, and am always weary when trying new skin care products because often they are too harsh. The L'Oreal Revitalift line did not irritate my skin one bit. The cleanser feels great when washing, and rinses clean away easily. I followed up with Revitalift lotions as well as part of the program, all of which I received at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. After the 30 days I can 100% see a difference in my skin tone, quality, softness. I have had a troublesome oily T zone for ages and it has been so nice to not have to worry about it with this product. I have not had a blemish the entire time i have used the product. My skin is soft and the yucky little blackheads that used to be on my nose are gone. Of all of the L'Oreal Revitalift products of the program, this is the one I enjoyed the most and will absolutely continue to purchase and use it on a daily basis. I am very happy with the results!

• hbfrau By  hbfrau
    10.05.11

I love this cleanser! You only need a little drop to clean your whole face. The smell is nice, it makes your skin feel really smooth and fresh.

• honeybee519 By  honeybee519
    08.27.11

L'Oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser has fast become my favorite face cleanser by far. I'm 30 years old with combination/oily skin and I prefer a foaming cream cleanser to a gel or lotion bc I find them better for my skin. I LOVE this cleanser! It doesn't make me break out, the scent is very clean and light, it foams up perfectly and removes just about all traces of my makeup! I have truly noticed a differencein my skin since using this product. My acne has faded and died down, fine lines are not as noticable and there are no new ones either!