LOreal Age Perfect Day Cream | SheSpeaks

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Never

This skincare product is supposed to make peoples' skin better, not worse. It gave me an awful rash on my face and was very irritating. I don't trust L'oreal Products anymore. Their products often have very cheap ingredients like alcohol and mineral oils. I know this is a drugstore brand, but there are other drugstore products that are as affordable, if not moreso, that are superior quality.

• MsTish_Online By  MsTish_Online
    12.02.17

BEST on the Market

I give this product a five stars because it does what it says it will do. its under $10 and you can use it without switching because of no results.

• hope500 By  hope500
    12.01.17

It made my face very dry. I already have dry skin and this made it worst so I stopped using it.i I bought this because I heard lots of good opinion from my friends, maybe it is my skin

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    07.24.17

A bit pricey but worth the results!

L'oreal Age Perfect Day Cream has SPF 15 so you know it's protecting your face when you're out during the day! It has a wonderfully light scent and goes on light and thin too. It isn't heavy like some other creams in the market. My only complaint would be that I find that it makes my face feel a little on oily side. Other than that I have noticed skin improvements especially on my neck area. It's a bit pricey but worth the results.