LOreal Advanced Revitalift SPF 15 Day Lotion | SheSpeaks

• em12394 By  em12394
    08.07.13

This really does make a difference. my mom owns this product and I ran out of lotion so I used hers. I wore this under my makeup all day and it didn't make me feel oily. it it felt really good and I love that it has spf in it. It also doesn't make your skin feel tight which I like.

• krpierce84 By  krpierce84
    08.04.10

I am extremely picky with my facial lotions and I was very excited about this because it was a little higher in price than what I usually spend, so I figured a higher price lotion would work better, but....I don't like it at all. It goes on great but after a couple of hours it gets greasy and heavy and makes my amkeup look thick.

• LabGirl By  LabGirl
    07.05.09

I have had great experiences with all of L'Oreal's products. I don't have wrinkles yet, but I started using this product as preventative measures. To my surprise it has turned my dull skin into radiant. I have used expensive department store products will little to no results. As far as I am concerned I am a L'Oreal user for life.

• LovesAdvice411 By  LovesAdvice411
    05.30.09

Anything under SPF 20 doesnt work at all and isnt worth a penny.

• LAB811 By  LAB811
    05.15.09

i just started using the L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift deep set wrinkle repair night cream and day lotion with SPF and it is not even 3 weeks and I can see a change in my skin. It uses Pro Retinol A that does as the name says REVITAlIZES your skin and plumps out the deep lines in your face and neck. I've already noticed changes and can't wait to see more differences by the advertised timeframe of 8 weeks. i have slowly been adding more of this product line to my daily sincare routine because the price is right and it really works.

• Philomena6 By  Philomena6
    05.15.09

Ive been using this product along with others for two years and its incredible, people have asked what have i done with my skin am i using botox? its taken years off, excellent product and always coupons in supersavers for them.........

• turtle By  turtle
    05.14.09

I'm a Bzz Agent, too. I've been using this for a few weeks and have noticed an improvement in the appearance of deep wrinkles around my eyes. I have one really deep wrinkle and it's almost completely gone! I think it was caused from sleeping on that side of my face. I've experienced one breakout, that I atributed to the formula being very rich, so I have just been applying it to target areas. I love the scent and texture and I'm planning on getting the eye creme as well next shopping trip. Many people have noticed and commented that my skin looks better than ever! And with the built in sunscreen it's just one step fewer in the morning to deal with, who wouldn't love that?

• FlashM By  FlashM
    05.14.09

I am a Bzz Agent trying this product also. I like the way the evenness of my skin tone has improved. I have less redness and blotchiness. However, I have had a few breakouts. I suspect it is from the daytime version because sunscreen can be a bit waxy. Is anyone else getting pimples from it?

• RadioGirl87 By  RadioGirl87
    05.14.09

My mom got this product through BzzAgent as well. Although I'm only 21, my mom had told me before that she read that you should start using anti-aging products before the damage is done, so it will prevent wrinkles and such. I've been trying out some products, so when my mom got this, I figured I'd give it a try. I have only tried the day cream because my skin can be very oily, and I don't like to go to bed with anything on my face. I really like the cream, the scent isn't as strong as another product I had been using. I also have very sensitive skin, and some products have broken me out. This is only my 4th or 5th day using it, but I haven't had any break outs, and my skin is very smooth. I think it may even be helping my laugh lines!

• cchanelle5 By  cchanelle5
    05.12.09

I am also a Bzzzz Agent who has tried the day and night formulas... The day formula has a tendency to "roll off" at the end of the day if I rub my face. The night formula however, is wonderful. Very skin softening although maybe it's too soon to tell if it will help my wrinkles