LOreal Advanced Revitalift SPF 15 Day Lotion | SheSpeaks

• em12394 By  em12394
    08.07.13

This really does make a difference. my mom owns this product and I ran out of lotion so I used hers. I wore this under my makeup all day and it didn't make me feel oily. it it felt really good and I love that it has spf in it. It also doesn't make your skin feel tight which I like.

• krpierce84 By  krpierce84
    08.04.10

I am extremely picky with my facial lotions and I was very excited about this because it was a little higher in price than what I usually spend, so I figured a higher price lotion would work better, but....I don't like it at all. It goes on great but after a couple of hours it gets greasy and heavy and makes my amkeup look thick.

• LabGirl By  LabGirl
    07.05.09

I have had great experiences with all of L'Oreal's products. I don't have wrinkles yet, but I started using this product as preventative measures. To my surprise it has turned my dull skin into radiant. I have used expensive department store products will little to no results. As far as I am concerned I am a L'Oreal user for life.

• LovesAdvice411 By  LovesAdvice411
    05.30.09

Anything under SPF 20 doesnt work at all and isnt worth a penny.

• turtle By  turtle
    05.14.09

I'm a Bzz Agent, too. I've been using this for a few weeks and have noticed an improvement in the appearance of deep wrinkles around my eyes. I have one really deep wrinkle and it's almost completely gone! I think it was caused from sleeping on that side of my face. I've experienced one breakout, that I atributed to the formula being very rich, so I have just been applying it to target areas. I love the scent and texture and I'm planning on getting the eye creme as well next shopping trip. Many people have noticed and commented that my skin looks better than ever! And with the built in sunscreen it's just one step fewer in the morning to deal with, who wouldn't love that?

• FlashM By  FlashM
    05.14.09

I am a Bzz Agent trying this product also. I like the way the evenness of my skin tone has improved. I have less redness and blotchiness. However, I have had a few breakouts. I suspect it is from the daytime version because sunscreen can be a bit waxy. Is anyone else getting pimples from it?

• angelaryan15 By  angelaryan15
    05.04.09

WOW! AFTER JUST A FEW DAYS USING LOREAL,I REALLY CAN SEE A DIFFERENCE! IM NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS REVIEW,I SIMPLY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOREAL,IVE TRIED 150.00 CREAMS IVE SEEN LESS RESULTS FROM! THIS IS A MUST TRY PRODUCT!!!!!!!!! LOREAL IS THE LEADER IN WRINKLE/FACIAL CREAMS,HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• crossinmama By  crossinmama
    04.27.09

I am Bzz agent and I am Bzzing about Loreal Advanced Revitalift. I have only been using it for 2 weeks and I can already tell the difference, lines seem to be disappearing. It can be used under regular make up, it has SPF 15 to help protect from the sun, goes on easily and is not greasy. It comes in a 1.7 fluid oz. very stylish container. There is also a night creme