LOreal 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• lilyblossom By  lilyblossom
    01.22.13

Cleanses well and smells great. Kind of like flowers and sweetness. Makes my skin feel alive again.

• noelwuvsyou By  noelwuvsyou
    12.22.12

When i used it. it made my skin smooth and soft. made it feel clean.. but it didnt clear up my acne

• mlarias93 By  mlarias93
    11.06.12

I did not really see any significant difference with the product and the scrubbing pad was not great either. Did not get the entire clean feeling.

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    09.01.12

I like this product! it worked good for my face and didnt leave my face feeling dry afterward. Not too bad a price either!

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    01.19.11

I have the blue one for sensitive. Love the little scrubber it's fun, gets my face clean without turning it red or pulling on skin like a wash cloth or other face cloth can (though it is a tad hard to hang onto the really soft, flexible handle once it's wet) and it's great for getting rid of the dry flakey skin in your eyebrows in the winter time. Love the bottle, the scrubber fits right inside so it never gets lost and stays clean. First few times I used the product I did get those single painful lump pimples that never comes to a head. Did get the make up off. Though product is very salty and tends to easily get into my eyes and mouth, I've never had this issue before with any facial products. I would buy this again just for the bottle and the scrubber. I might try a different type in the line though, I think they have 4 varieties of the 360.

• McGee921 By  McGee921
    01.17.11

I have super sensitive skin and have had no problems with the blue one for sensitive skin.. It is effective and gentle enough to remove eye makeup too! The scrubbet works great and the wash does not dry out my skin or cause breakouts. I LOVE this product!!!

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

Bought this product for my daughter. We love that it has a little scrubbie & that it is very compact. We bought the sensitive skin cleanser & we are having great results!

• Vidaxylia By  Vidaxylia
    11.05.10

I started using this product about a month ago. I was sucked into buying it (the cream cleanser in the pink packaging) by the scrublet. I really like that the scrublet can be stored in the body of the bottle and has a suction cup on the back which is quite convenient. The scrublet has two sections. One side with longer "fingers" and a small patch with bumps instead of the fingers. The scrublet does a good job of gently exfoliating the skin and really lathering up the cleanser to remove the makeup and dirt on my face. I have oily, acne prone skin and this definitely helps control the oil but it is sometimes too drying for my skin. I only use it at night and always use a good moisturizer after. It has a pleasant small and leaves your skin tingling and fresh.

• tina30219 By  tina30219
    08.17.10

I like these I have 3 of them different colors/varieties . My problem is I used it everyday and it dried my skin out and made my skin red and blotchy so I had to quit using it.

• lovelymika293 By  lovelymika293
    04.22.10

My skin feels great and so clean after using this. I love it!!