LOccitane Shea Butter Hand Cream | SheSpeaks

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

Great moisturizer but leaves an oily feeling. Great for dry skin. Not recommended for regular use. Smells amazing

• JFRahamoni By  JFRahamoni
    08.22.13

I love how it makes my hands soft and smooth.feel great after using it. But it's kind of too pricey for me .

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

Great hand cream. I buy it when my hands are getting really dry and within a couple of uses my skin is supple, soft, and moisturized. Nice scent and it actually works. Somewhat pricy, but it sinks in and softens your hands without having to use too much so it seems worth it in the end.

• deedoesmakeup By  deedoesmakeup
    04.12.12

I have never tried before but would love to.My hands are always so dry.

• conpeps By  conpeps
    04.11.12

Great product line. Pricey, but a little goes a long way. This hand cream really softens!

• liltootsie22 By  liltootsie22
    04.04.12

This is by far my favorite hand cream. Nothing, and I mean nothing, has come close to softening my rough, dry hands!

• acohen By  acohen
    03.22.12

One of my favorite hand lotions! It makes my hands super smooth and it smells fantastic and lasts a very very long time.

• roundgecko By  roundgecko
    03.08.11

This stuff is the bom for "right before bed" time use as it is a little greasy. It smells great and really does moisturize well but way overpriced

• mardel By  mardel
    12.22.09

It has been over four months and I am still trying to make this cream work for me but with no luck. It's overpriced and all it does it makes your hands smell good. There are other hand creams a lot cheaper that I have tried and have worked much better!! Waste of money!!

• cenmad By  cenmad
    09.01.09

I also love this hand cream. It's pricey, but definitely worth it, especially in the winter. I always have one in my purse.