LOccitane Creme Mains Hand Cream | SheSpeaks

• zoeyriot By  zoeyriot
    01.29.15

Lovely texture, soaks right into hands. Relieves that brittle feeling of dry skin and even helps heal cracks from wind, cold, etc.

• arwenvevenstar By  arwenvevenstar
    01.24.15

I love this brand! I used to work at one of their stores years ago because I loved the products so much. This hand cream is one of the best, especially in the winter. Everyone who I have recomended it to has fallen in love and be unable to purchase any other brand. The ingredients are all top quality, and the scent is nice and clean.

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

OMG, I love this stuff! It's probably the best hand cream I have and also the most expensive. It smells good and makes my hands feel nice. It's not super thick (like Eucerin), but still creamy. I've even put it on my feet. Feels good! A nice spurge item, but can't afford it all the time.

• marlafries By  marlafries
    10.10.13

worth the money. it moisturizes my hands and leaves them feeling soft and healthy. The smell is soft and subtle. A great luxury hand cream.

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

Best hand cream I use. It feels luxurious, absorbs into my skin and actually moisturizes and softens, and smells nice without being overwhelming. With a couple of uses my hands become softer and don't feel constantly dry, which can happen with my city's weather. It's nice to have a cream that doesn't just lay on top of your skin, but actually moisturizes and keeps your skin moisturized after use.

• 27platinum By  27platinum
    07.04.13

A little goes a long way. It has nice baby powder like scent. The texture is creamy, almost greasy but not.

• Ambitions09 By  Ambitions09
    07.04.13

Perfect for the winter time or any trips with a great change in altitude. I've taken this product all over the world with me and it has yet to disappoint.

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

I really like this hand cream. I have extremely dry hands and skin in the winter time. This makes my hands feel so soft and smooth. After I used this my hands were not flaky or dry.

• iheartbrains By  iheartbrains
    02.01.13

Very effective cream product. Wonderful scent and packaging. I am thrilled!

• ehunley By  ehunley
    01.01.13

Most amazing hand cream. I just wish it was a little less pricey.