LJ Smith Night World Series | SheSpeaks

• macdurance By  macdurance
    12.11.15

LOVE LOVE LOVE these books. Read them years ago and still have them because I will one day read them again (I only keep the books I really like). They are very well written and the world she creates is so vivid. I wish I lived in it!

• byrdy22 By  byrdy22
    06.08.11

I've read the first three books and i love them they kept me entertained, and i wanted to keep reading and i love how it has new stories with the characters from the previous story that were not the main characters that way you get a look at who they are and that makes the previous story more interesting. Love will finish the series

• MissPaigey19 By  MissPaigey19
    04.27.11

I can not express how much I love this book and not just that but the whole series!! These are way better than the Vampire Diaries or Twilight books and they are very well-written!!

• mary872 By  mary872
    04.17.11

I'm not usually a fan of vampire sci-fi type novels but I really enjoyed the night world series. I too liked the face that the characters made appearances in more than one stories tying all the plots together. Overall these books are an easy read, but set them selves apart from other vampire books by giving perspective on supernatural creatures from many perspectives. I cant wait to read the next one!

• patybluetx By  patybluetx
    10.20.09

I've read the first three books of this series and I'm definitely going to finish the series! I love the way the author writes an entirely new story with different characters in each book and still manages to keep you in the same "world" I also love how characters from different books make "cameos" in other books. She literally build her own world in this series and it couldn't me more facinating!