LEGO Lego Bricks More 221 Piece Tub | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I got the pink tub for my daughter. What kid doesn't like legos? These make a great gift for any child. My daughter can spend hours messing with her legos, making new things, and showing me her creations.

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

I absolutely love Legos but they are so pricey. We would buy them way more often if they didn't cost so much.

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.02.15

What's not to like about legos? Nothing that I can think of. All of my kids love them. I love the fact they can use their own imagination to create anything they wish. A great toy for any time!

• gloria37 By  gloria37
    05.19.14

This is a great learning tool for children.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

• abiggs By  abiggs
    09.27.12

Great for creative play. They are a pain to clean up, but we do a clean up song to get through it quickly!

• carrieeck By  carrieeck
    03.23.12

Love it

• lazy1608 By  lazy1608
    03.22.12

These Legos are easy for little hands to manipulate. Both my 6 and 2 year old love to play with these. I love the storage bin that comes with it. It allows you to be neat not only in storing them but playing with them as well.

• mamilita02 By  mamilita02
    03.22.12

Love the fact that this one comes in a box for the legos it makes it convenient, faster clean up, and more important it makes it a better present!

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    03.21.12

My son and daughter plays with these Legos. The Legos are easy to attach and my kids build all kids of things. I always buy other sets.

• kriskyke By  kriskyke
    03.21.12

A++ Great starter set. The container helps to keep the legos off the floor. Our Son sits for hours playing with his legos.