LEGO Lego Bricks & More 221 Piece Tub Review | SheSpeaks

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

I absolutely love Legos but they are so pricey. We would buy them way more often if they didn't cost so much.

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.02.15

What's not to like about legos? Nothing that I can think of. All of my kids love them. I love the fact they can use their own imagination to create anything they wish. A great toy for any time!

• gloria37 By  gloria37
    05.19.14

This is a great learning tool for children.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I got the pink tub for my daughter. What kid doesn't like legos? These make a great gift for any child. My daughter can spend hours messing with her legos, making new things, and showing me her creations.

• abiggs By  abiggs
    09.27.12

Great for creative play. They are a pain to clean up, but we do a clean up song to get through it quickly!

• carrieeck By  carrieeck
    03.23.12

Love it

• lazy1608 By  lazy1608
    03.22.12

These Legos are easy for little hands to manipulate. Both my 6 and 2 year old love to play with these. I love the storage bin that comes with it. It allows you to be neat not only in storing them but playing with them as well.

• mamilita02 By  mamilita02
    03.22.12

Love the fact that this one comes in a box for the legos it makes it convenient, faster clean up, and more important it makes it a better present!

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    03.21.12

My son and daughter plays with these Legos. The Legos are easy to attach and my kids build all kids of things. I always buy other sets.

• kriskyke By  kriskyke
    03.21.12

A++ Great starter set. The container helps to keep the legos off the floor. Our Son sits for hours playing with his legos.

• happymommy28 By  happymommy28
    03.21.12

My son got these whenever he was 3. It was a great starter set and it teaches you to build several different things. I love that it has its own storage and there is enough room that more legos can be stored in the same container. I see so many lego sets that I would like to buy for him, but man some are soo expensive! I loved legos when I was little and my parents still have ours at their house for the grand-kids to play with they come visit. Hopefully I can get him some more sets so he can build all kinds of cool stuff!

• loofadoo By  loofadoo
    03.21.12

All my children love Legos. They have been a constant toy In my house for 17 years. My teenagers still play with Legos with Their younger siblings ( sh don't tell anyone). My only complaint is that I wish some of the specialty sets were priced lower. I have one son and four daughters and they have all played with Legos so it is not a gender specific toy which is nice. I am glad they started offering girl colors though my girls like them a lot.

• lovely11 By  lovely11
    03.21.12

My friend purchase this for her son and the pieces was all over the floor and under the bed!

• LoriJC By  LoriJC
    03.21.12

Lego is always a high quality building kit! I give Lego as gifts and the are always a big hit!

• kfreekave By  kfreekave
    03.21.12

We love Lego's! As a homeschool family, this has so many uses in our lives. We can use it for math, science, etc. We even attend a Lego club! It is such a wonderful product that encourages creativity in our children. Our home wouldn't be without them.