Loreal Voluminous superstar red carpet mascara black | SheSpeaks

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

I used to like this product and the length it gave to my lashes but after about a week it started to make my lashes clumpy

• jordanlynette By  jordanlynette
    02.21.17

Average

This wasn't a totally horrid product, but I was definitely disappointed. I adore L'oreal mascaras, but this one didn't do it for me. Go purchase the L'oreal Butterfly mascara. Your lashes will thank me for it; pinky promise.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    06.17.16

Lengthen, Volumize, Separate

This has been the best drugstore release of mascara this year! I swear, it's incredible. The primer really does work to separate and add volume, the second side that adds color and "oomph" factor. It could be a knock off of Better than Sex mascara by far! I love it and got so many compliments with it. Mine was actually stolen from me by my friends they loved it so much. Getting more as soon as it goes on sale.

• cmessias By  cmessias
    02.23.16

I was not impressed with this mascara. I thought that the primer made the mascara smudge. Did not lengthen my eyelashes like other mascaras did.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    02.15.16

I love how it is two sided one have white and the other is black. I love how it looks makes my eye lashes beautiful and bring out my eye color. I won this #worthsaying and I highly recommend. Thank you! I am a happy camper .. :)