L oreal Voluminous Original Mascara | SheSpeaks

• aimalxmir aimalxmir
    12.29.18

A MUST HAVE MASCARA

Hands-down best mascara! Love the volume it gives my lashes! Super affordable and sleek packaging. The formula is a miracle! Makes your lashes look like falsies, and gives so much volume. Also super black. Doesn't clump lashes either. This is my number one mascara.

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

good if u like bold

a little too bold for me but if you want a bold look then i do recommend this. i like more of a natural lash look

• jenniferenee12 By  jenniferenee12
    01.02.19

Winner, Winner

This is the best drugstore mascara out there! It truly adds volume and length to your lashes. Why use false lashes with coverage this good?

• aimalxmir By  aimalxmir
    12.29.18

A MUST HAVE MASCARA

• Anallye By  Anallye
    02.03.18

GREAT STUFF

I my self have very thin lashes and this mascara helps so much with making them look fuller

• etaytshi By  etaytshi
    02.02.18

Great mascara!

This is my go-to. I have tried so many mascaras. Expensive mascaras and drug store mascaras, but this is my very favorite. It stays on without smearing or flaking and it doesn't dry up in the bottle.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.01.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put! Stays voluminous!

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    07.24.17

My Go To!

This is my go to mascara for years! No matter how much money I have spent on higher end mascaras, this one will always be the one I come back to. Not only is it truly waterproof, it lasts all day, and it makes my eyelashes pop! Talk about a high quality product at an affordable price. This is my tried and true pick for best mascara out there! I highly recommend it.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

An oldie but a goodie. Love this mascara. Your lashes look full.

• Mkayleekay44 By  Mkayleekay44
    04.18.17

Long beautiful lashes

Gives great volume and fullness to my eyelashes and stays looking great all day and doesn't need to be reapplied.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

NEVER FAIL STAPLE FOR YOUR MAKEUP BAG

I love Loreal Mascaras. i always have this in my make ip bag. Does not flake ...no burning or making my eyes water....brush is great for all lashes!!