L oreal Voluminous Original Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Anallye By  Anallye
    02.03.18

GREAT STUFF

I my self have very thin lashes and this mascara helps so much with making them look fuller

• etaytshi By  etaytshi
    02.02.18

Great mascara!

This is my go-to. I have tried so many mascaras. Expensive mascaras and drug store mascaras, but this is my very favorite. It stays on without smearing or flaking and it doesn't dry up in the bottle.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.01.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put! Stays voluminous!

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    07.24.17

My Go To!

This is my go to mascara for years! No matter how much money I have spent on higher end mascaras, this one will always be the one I come back to. Not only is it truly waterproof, it lasts all day, and it makes my eyelashes pop! Talk about a high quality product at an affordable price. This is my tried and true pick for best mascara out there! I highly recommend it.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

An oldie but a goodie. Love this mascara. Your lashes look full.

• Mkayleekay44 By  Mkayleekay44
    04.18.17

Long beautiful lashes

Gives great volume and fullness to my eyelashes and stays looking great all day and doesn't need to be reapplied.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

NEVER FAIL STAPLE FOR YOUR MAKEUP BAG

I love Loreal Mascaras. i always have this in my make ip bag. Does not flake ...no burning or making my eyes water....brush is great for all lashes!!

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

Worn This Nearly Nonstop Since I Purchased

I bought this mascara after watching 4 or 5 youtubers rave about it and I'm honestly very impressed. Carbon black is amazingly pigmented yet goes on so smoothly. A great combo of length and volume with very few clumps. I'd compare it to Too Faced's Better Than Sex with one major difference, this doesn't flake at all while Better Than Sex flakes everywhere. One of the only drugstore mascaras I let touch my lashes. Amazingly impressed with the formula.

• MaddMakeup By  MaddMakeup
    09.30.16

Dupe for Better Than Sex

I bought this mascara after Jaclyn Hill used it awhile ago. It provides a good amount of volume with a very black color. The only issue I see, similar to Too Faced Better Than Sex, is that it can be very wet and clumpy at first but goes away after a few uses!

• prothumia By  prothumia
    07.22.16

A great bargain!

I took SheSpeaks advice and tried this mascara. I usually buy Clinique mascara, but tried this one for fun. It's a great color and creates the natural look I want. It's a great buy!