L oreal True Match Lumi | SheSpeaks

• McMama04 By  McMama04
    04.22.18

This is my go to drugstore foundation. I?ve used it for years and love it! Especially in the summer months. It leaves such a dewy glow without looking oily. I wouldn?t recommend it for oily skin gals, but this is a dry skin girls best friend.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

This is a good foundation. It is good if you have dry or dull skin. It adds a glow to your skin.

• jordanlynette By  jordanlynette
    02.21.17

Ehhh...Not Horrible, Not Great

I think this may be a brilliant foundation if I had chosen a more accurate color for my skin. The consistency is great, but it just looks...of. So, perhaps, the error is mine. Be sure you take your skin type into account! I have dry skin, and the texture of this worked well. My best friend has oily skin and this product was a nightmare.

• hanamarie By  hanamarie
    02.21.17

L'oreal True Match Lumi

The L'oreal Lumi Foundation is so amazing. The consistency is great, very luminous, but yet has a bit of a mattified look. It goes on skin very well, sort of buildable which is nice. It is very blendable, and blends with skin texture nicely. The colormatch is just okay- it could be better the light colors are great, with cool, warm, and neutral tones. The dark colors, however, are not very dark and dont have many options.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

This is surprising nice... Lovely for a drugstore foundation. Leave it to LOREAL. I have combination/oily skin so I do not use many luminous foundations. But if my skin is drier ( on occasion ) I will use this . I also will add a small amount to my other foundations sometimes for a subtle glow. This does what it says and is pretty luminous. Comparable to department store brands. It has not broken me out ( but as mentioned, I an careful) and blended /wore well. I LIKE IT .

• avillafuerte By  avillafuerte
    08.21.16

Foundation Woes

This foundation isn't horrible - I have definitely used worse. I have dry skin (desert dry) and even this can look a little too "lumi" on my skin however setting it with a powder usually does the trick.

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

not my cup of tea

This foundation was okay. You really have to blend and work it in your skin well to achieve an even look. I found that it can be hard to match your proper color just write. Also, on humid days, this stuff will just melt off my skin, and look horrible.

• dzully By  dzully
    08.02.16

Horrible

I got this from a friend and we'll it's horrible it feels so greasy!!! I didn't like this because I love latte foundations ! This was horrible it just slide of and with setting powder it was okay but not my product not for oily skin !!!!

• doraavee By  doraavee
    07.26.16

Glowy look!

This has a sheer coverage. Sometimes i use it in the summer under my eyes for my dark circles when i want something light and little too no make up. And ill use it in the winter when i want something glowy and radiant.

• AlyReynoso By  AlyReynoso
    07.15.16

Best Drugstore Foundation

This is my all time favorite drug store foundation!! I use it when I just want little coverage but also when I wanna be glam!! I think everyone should have this in their makeup collection because it gives you the best outcome for an affordable price! It gives a little dewy look but not too much where you look oily! I recommend this to anyone and everyone!