LOreal Telescopic Waterproof Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Good eyeliner but the applicator is hard to work with. Does smudge a little as well.

• Kristi79 By  Kristi79
    09.20.15

Probably my new favorite liner. Never been very good and don't have the steadiest hand for liquid liner but I was surprised how easy this one was to apply. It didn't smudge or fade through the day. Very affordable and worth it!

• shresthashre2 By  shresthashre2
    12.04.14

i love wearing liquid liners. And i bought this last week. It really has a good pigment and there are different varieties of colours but i always buy black one mostly. This product also is affordable in price.

• Pixiecasey By  Pixiecasey
    11.09.14

Currently in the only liquid eyeliner that I use and is my favorite in a safe go to, very pigmented to last a long time and it's right on my face. You can sleep and it would stay on your face LOL but you shouldn't do that.

• michelle515 By  michelle515
    06.12.14

Love this liner. The formula is so fluid and pigmented. It's awesome when you want to wing it out. I'm definitely going to repurchase this liner.

• Kaurkarin786 By  Kaurkarin786
    12.05.13

This is really intense! It's really easy to use and remove!

• beuteefull By  beuteefull
    05.23.13

I purchased this in the black which I loved. I've bought this product about 3 times total. It lasts all day, and stays that dark black color which is more then you can ask for! I was amazed with how easy it was to put on and even easier to take off! When removing, it doesn't smudge, it peels, making it a lot easier to remove then smudgy eyeliners. My issue with this product is.. the design of the cap. After a while of using it, the cap begins to crack in two, causing the eyeliner to dry out.. wasting the remaining liquid. Overall, I give this a 4/5. In the end its really worth the $8-10 you spend on an all day lasting, easy removal, high quality product, whether the cap breaks or not.