L oreal Pure Clay Mask | SheSpeaks

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

This mask was pretty awesome. It was nice and thick, but it applied pretty evenly and I could feel it tingling immediately. Dried with a matted look and feel to it, and I could feel my skin tightening as it did. It was a little annoying to rinse off, it took a good five minutes, but my face felt SOOOO very soft after I was all done! It didn't irritate my skin or make me red or uncomfortable. It did smell a little heavily perfumed, though, so if you're sensitive to parfums or scents in products, I wouldn't recommend trying this since it's for your face.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    08.07.16

L'oreal Pure clay-mask

Exfoliate & Refine Pores (3 Pure clays + Red algae) I love that it helps unclog pores, tighten pores, draw out build up impurities, dirt and oil. Exfoliates dead skin cells and smooth imperfections, and refresh/ allow skin to breathe. wash it off with water once it is done and leave it on 10-15 minutes. It feels really good as if your skin is back to brand new. Can feel it working and taken out the unnecessaries .