L oreal Pure Clay Mask Detox | SheSpeaks

• Zweilousness By  Zweilousness
    09.27.17

Love this!

Out of all the three masks, this has to be my favorite. My skin felt cleaner and smoother. I have a huge problem with dry and sensitive skin, and this has given me absolutely no problems (it even helped with my problem areas). Also, this mask is not invasive or harsh, which I love.

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

This mask was just as awesome as the red algae mask! It dried matted and tight, and it felt tingly and a little warm. My face felt smooth and some tiny problem areas with little bumps I could feel that had popped up recently were brighter and less irritated. My whole face seemed brighter and glowing. Not really sure how well it actually detoxed, though, since I didn't have anything BIG enough to see an immediate difference and it wasn't a peel off mask, so I couldn't see the impact on the small stuff.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    08.07.16

L'oreal Pure clay-mask

Detox & REfine. When I first put it on , I felt everything coming out and feels so great. My skin is very fresh, smooth and make my skin dirt free.