L Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector | SheSpeaks

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

I use this product day and night! It smells amazing and fresh and my face feels super smooth after I apply it and all day long. Also my make up applies nicely over it!

• kelsten30 By  kelsten30
    09.26.14

First of all, it smells AMAZING (reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume) It works great too- does everything it says. After using it in the AM and PM for 1-2 days, can already notice and feel a difference. Makes my skin SO soft/smooth and I don't wake up with any effects from it (like itchy, oily, or irritated skin). I've always loved Lancome and L'Oreal products and only recently found out they were made by the same company lol so I guess it makes sense now and might for you if you know you have had good experiences with Lancome and have never tried L'Oreal, give it a shot. As for me, I love it and will continue to buy. You get a good amount for the price too. Don't need to use a lot at a time so it should last you a while. Side note, I have normal skin and an oily T-zone.