L Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Makeup | SheSpeaks

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

The makeup is fine, but I hated how the brush felt. I had to use another brush because it was just too hard/scratchy. It works, but it's not great for long wear.

• aim674 By  aim674
    01.13.16

I gave this product two stars mainly because it is not at all suitable for dry/combination skin types. Although the coverage is initially great, after 3 hours it looks terrible. Clings to all your dry patches! I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin. Stay away from the powder!

• sonyahg By  sonyahg
    10.11.14

I got this before. Even with primer it doesn't really stay on that great.

• dawnabelair29 By  dawnabelair29
    10.02.14

Too messy and doesn't stay on

• bluntlyhonest By  bluntlyhonest
    08.23.14

I hated this makeup. Mineral makeup is always great but this particular one wow can we say SUCKS! the brush definitely wasn't made for the type of make up I have oily skin and it didn't help at all the product still looked cakey because you have to put a lot on just to make it look ok. I wouldn't recommend this product to ANYONE!

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.11.14

Pros: goes on smooth...color matching fairly easy to achieve. Cons: the brush is too stiff and not very soft.....coverage for oily or combination skin won't last very long.

• zenmommacarla By  zenmommacarla
    11.26.13

I have never loved a powder like this. I put this on and my skin feels smooth and looks amazingly even. I can throw away all my foundations. This matches my skin color perfectly and I can wear it alone for a natural look or dress it up with eyeliner and my favorite red lipstick and feel absolutely beautiful either way. I recommended it to everyone and will be buying this for life.

• Shortyjane77 By  Shortyjane77
    11.23.13

I have been using L'Oreal True Match Mineral Makeup since it first came out. I have tried other brands when I have ran out, but always go back to True Match! This mineral makeup is perfect for my sensitive skin and always makes my skin so even!

• roadtosuccessllc By  roadtosuccessllc
    11.21.13

Really like this, feels light on my skin. I didn't use it as a full coverage but more as just an overall complexion powder when I don't want to put on a full face of makeup and it was perfect for those days. Light feeling and controls shine.

• LittleFernandez By  LittleFernandez
    11.05.13

My little brush gets really hard & I don't like that.. The product is good though