L Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Makeup | SheSpeaks

• Raabdebbie2019 By  Raabdebbie2019
    03.24.19

My favorite!

I love the light weight feel of the mineral powders and the right amount of shimmer to not overdo my look while in sunlight. I?ve gotten so many compliments and the slight fragrance is very good. The packaging is very cute and price was in budget. Love this product and would definitely recommend.

• cassandrametz96 By  cassandrametz96
    03.21.19

Amazing

Love this powder comes in a verity of colors and mattes your foundation if it?s so shiny . The brush application is very convenient

• Tray45 By  Tray45
    03.21.19

DUALITY

What I love is the photo finish after setting and because I have oily skin the matte finish is a plus. I also love how the brush is incorporated.

• Josienika By  Josienika
    02.26.19

L'Oreal

Never tried this product before but would love to

• ProductiveStudying By  ProductiveStudying
    02.26.19

I have oily skin and this powder just gives that perfect mattifying finish at the end.What I recommend is you set the whole makeup with a spray or else obviously it is not going to stay on.I would highly recommend you to try it.A must buy for me.

• Aprilnlayton26 By  Aprilnlayton26
    12.02.18

This product does not stay on. Its a nice quick job but you wont get a ton of coverage with this. Not WORTH the 14 bucks you pay for it.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

The makeup is fine, but I hated how the brush felt. I had to use another brush because it was just too hard/scratchy. It works, but it's not great for long wear.

• aim674 By  aim674
    01.13.16

I gave this product two stars mainly because it is not at all suitable for dry/combination skin types. Although the coverage is initially great, after 3 hours it looks terrible. Clings to all your dry patches! I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin. Stay away from the powder!

• sonyahg By  sonyahg
    10.11.14

I got this before. Even with primer it doesn't really stay on that great.

• dawnabelair29 By  dawnabelair29
    10.02.14

Too messy and doesn't stay on