L Oreal Paris Revitalift Moisturizer L Oreal | SheSpeaks

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Not greasy!

I love that this isn't greasy. I haven't yet noticed any changes in fine lines after using for awhile so I give it 4 stars. I do love to use this first thing in the morning. My makeup applies well over it.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.14.18

Absolutely Amazing

I love L?Oréal Paris Revitalift moisturizer! It has made my skin softer, firmer, and hydrated! I was able to notice a difference in just 1 week! It works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!

• pinkylove88 By  pinkylove88
    12.27.17

Luminous and soft skin

This cream is great, my skin from the first week of use felt more elastic and soft, with continued use it stays hydrated, much firmer, and the aroma is divine

• Shariann57 By  Shariann57
    06.13.17

I AM A BELIEVER

This is such a great product,,I am 59 years old. I was getting concerned about the crows feet I was getting around my eyes,,and my smile lines were getting a lot more noticeable. I bought Last Oreal Paris Revitalift Moisturizer.I started using it every night,,in about 14 days,,,I started noticing. Difference in my skin,,in 21 days,,I really was a difference,,not only was my smile lines softened,and not as noticeable,,my crow feet's,,,was almost gone. I AM A BELIEVER,,,,thanks Love Oreal,,,,I love your products. I would rate this a 10,,I recommend this to all my friends.

• gguiliano By  gguiliano
    08.17.15

I was surprised that L'oreal Revitalift moisturizer was so silky and moisturizing without being greasy! My foundation went on smoothly and I am impressed with the lasting effects of the moisturizer. I haven't yet noticed any changes in fine lines, but I have noticed a difference in the softness of my skin, so with continued use, who knows....