L Oreal Paris Revitalift Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum | SheSpeaks

• As with most of my Loreal products I liked this one too. Absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin greasy. Don't really like the packaging and not knowing how much product is left. The product itself is good though and hydrated my skin and towards the end of the 4 weeks I can see that some of my fine lines diminishing and some firmness. The smell to me is fine and not too strong. I also towards the end bought the cream to add to my serum because I enjoyed it and like it even more with the 2 used together.

• jessiebell12 By  jessiebell12     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.15.15

I really wanted to like this product and I did at first for the first few days to about a week, then I started noticing that my face was getting blackheads and tiny pimples. I originally was using over my entire face but after noticing that it was giving me blackheads, I started using just around my eyes. This was a much better use of the product for me and can say I achieved small results with the look of tiny lines around my eyes, so I can say that I would recommend the product for that use based on my use.

• aprilevans96 By  aprilevans96
    10.10.15

Pretty amazing product. Really enjoyed how my skin reacted. This is a great skin serum.

• jsaxon1112 By  jsaxon1112
    09.22.15

As a mom and wife constantly on the go I fear the dreaded signs of aging. From what I have seen from a few friends this product is affordable and works! I would love to try this for myself to win the battle of aging!!

• lisalisa29 By  lisalisa29     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.21.15

I was excited to try this product because at 45 I want to maintain my skin's volume and elasticity! Hyaluronic Acid is amazing to keep moisture locked in your skin. I used this in addition to my moisturizer and in 4 weeks I could see my skin became softer and lines a bit smoother. I received compliments that my skin was glowing. I like that the serum isn't sticky and it's soft. You only put a little on to make such a difference. My skin is more nourished, younger looking and I feel vibrant.

• chrissynyc73 By  chrissynyc73     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.04.15

I love this product it truly works!!! It absorbs wonderfully, and is so moisturizing with out being sticky or greasy. You see results quickly!!!

• k1m1c1 By  k1m1c1     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.03.15

I like most products from L'Oreal and this one is no different. Goes on smooth, not greasy. My skin seems smoother also. A bit pricey but I like that the bottle give you a smallish dose so it isn't wasted.

• kassity4200 By  kassity4200     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.02.15

LOreal is one brand I know and trust. Revitalift has not let me down! I appreciate that the concentrated serum did not leave my skin feeing greasy but did exactly as promised. The only thing I did not like is that I could not see how much was left. I ran out before I knew it and had to go without before I went to the store.

• reginagreaves By  reginagreaves     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.31.15

I was not impressed with this item. I did not feel as if it delivered the results that were promised. The smell was nice, the consistency of the product was nice, but I did not notice a major difference in my skin at the end of 4 weeks use.

• magelson By  magelson     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

The serum was so easy to apply, just a little dab is all it takes. After using it for about 2 weeks, I noticed more volume in my face. It did cause me to breakout a little, that's the only negative. I would recommend to anyone who is aging & is looking for a little boost.

• Y969696 By  Y969696     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

i like but put on my face and i feel fresh and youth i love thsu product its works!!!