L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Triple Power(TM) SPF 20 Day Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• heathermac By  heathermac     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.18.15

Revitalift worked well as a "sunscreen" product. It was absorbed fairly quickly, which is a real plus, if you're applying makeup on afterwards. I honestly think that maybe my skin was a little softer after using Revitalift, but I really saw no difference at all in my wrinkles.

• LT11SS By  LT11SS     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.06.15

Exicited to have been picked and receive the L'Oreal Revitalift® Triple Power? SPF 20 Day Lotion, as I've continue to use a vast array of their products for years, skincare, makeup, hair care and color (even though not happy with their customer service). I was looking forward to the "Triple Power" results of this product, especially the anti-aging, but that is the one I found zero results. The product works great as a moisterizer, keeping skin soft and smooth, but that's all. There were no improvements to my skin. The product contains an SPF 20, which is not preferred in the suffertime when wanting to still obtain (yes, the unsafe...) summer glow. It does has a light scent, but chemical, not fragrant and not preferred. Overall this product is good as a moisterizer, but I found no anti-aging qualities in it at all.

• rjfreeman By  rjfreeman     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.02.15

This is a very nice moisturizer with a great texture and mild scent...better than a lot of other moisturizers that I have tried. It' s not a miracle in a bottle, but I didn't expect it to be. In addition, I don't think it is ideal for oily skin types. It made my skin a bit too oily.

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.01.15

I was super excited to try L'Oreal RevitaLift Triple Power Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20, for free. The first time I put it on I noticed it had a tingly feeling after being on my face for about 30 seconds, it was not super annoying or intolerable, just a tingle. After using it for a little over 3 weeks, I have noticed my face is so, so much softer, feels refreshed and some of the dark spots on my face aren't as noticeable. I will definitely continue using L'Oreal RevitaLift Triple Power Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20, I really like what it has done for the face on my skin and neck.

• susieolds By  susieolds     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.01.15

Very good moisturizer, but I do not feel it did much for my wrinkles, etc

• debcharl By  debcharl     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.30.15

The first thing I noticed about this product was the strong smell.....WAY too overpowering for my taste. If a non-scented product was offered, I would definitely be a regular consumer. Aside from that, I found it to be rehydrating and very simple to use. After the third week I did notice that several dark spots had faded a little and some wrinkles seem less creased.

• angelbeybe By  angelbeybe     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.30.15

I have been using the Loreal Paris Revitalift Lotion for the past 3 weeks. it has left my skin soft and more refreshed working. I think maybe with time, i will see the benefit of lift in my skin. Overall is makes for a great moisturizer!

• trooney16 By  trooney16     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.30.15

Overall a good moisturizer with the SPF 20 protection that you need. I liked the non greasy feel. It was a light moisturizer that made applying to your skin easy and quick. I did see some improvement to my skin and would continue using this product to see if there was even more improvement. Thank you for sharing this product with me to try!

• Chiaki By  Chiaki     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.29.15

I liked the texture. It's not heavy on my face even on the hot day. Didn't absorb as quick as the one I usually use. The pump was nice, moisturizer came out just right amount.

• austex By  austex     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.28.15

I liked the texture and light feel of the moisturizer. It did not feel heavy or greasy on my skin. I also liked the packaging of the moisturizer.

• kamsone By  kamsone     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.15

I love the feel of this product! It felt like I was putting on moisturizer rather than a sunblock. It was smooth and non greasy and protected my skin from the sun.

• melzeno By  melzeno     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.15

I received the Lorel Paris Revitalift Triple Power SPF 20 for free. The scent was a little overpowering for me as I have a very sensitive nose. The lotion went on very smooth but once it was on I didn't feel like it soaked in enough and kind of sat on the top of my skin like sunscreen does. It left my face shiny.

• neverdul By  neverdul     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

I received the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Triple Power(TM) SPF 20 Day Lotion from SheSpeaks and started using it immediately. I loved the scent and the non-greasy feel. I have combination skin and felt that it didn't moisturize the dry spots enough and I did have a pimple pop out. I liked the spf factor without it smelling like it contained it. I liked the bottle and will share it with my sister who doesn't have dry skin.

• theresatheshopper By  theresatheshopper     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

Overall a good product. Didn't see any improvement in my skin though. But a nice moisturizer and the SPF is a plus.

• ktimer By  ktimer     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

I loved this product! It really worked well. I always wear sunscreen and this went on nice and smooth. Plus a lot of sunscreens irritate my skin but this one did not. In fact, it made my skin look better. I highly recommend it!