L Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream SPF 18 | SheSpeaks

• malgosia malgosia
    08.17.15

I love it! I used this for a month and I could really see results.

• GreenWytch GreenWytch
    08.11.15

I have been using the Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle firming day cream since it arrived, twice a day. It is a thick cream, which I found to be too thick to use under a BB/CC cream, or regular foundation. It did, however, work well under my mineral powder loose foundation, so that is what I used during the trial. I think it would be great during the dry weather of winter, as opposed to the heat and humidity of summer. It works well as a moisturizer, but even after using it for the whole trial, I do not see any difference in the firmness of my skin, or fine lines, which was disappointing. The scent is also a little heavy for day time use on the face.

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    11.15.16

Love Loreal

Well I want to say by saying I love Loreal everything they come out with especially this cream because I have sensitive skin and this worked very well, I love how it hydrates and smoothes my skin which is a plus

• megkrismom By  megkrismom     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.01.15

I really liked the feel of the cream on my face. It did not seem to make my skin oily. The fragrance was light and enjoyable, not overpowering. I love that there was a built-in sunscreen. I feel like the product did a great job of moisturizing my skin; however, I did not notice a visible difference in the crows feet lines around my eyes.

• PsychicPimp By  PsychicPimp
    09.23.15

I have normal to dry skin. I used up a whole jar of this and liked it overall. However I am not 100% sure I would repurchase it. I was not wowed by the results. I liked the consistency of the product and it did felt somewhat moisturizing but that's about it. Neutrogena has better active ingredients for a similar price. I have come across rave reviews in beauty magazines & online by beauty editors and dermatologists for various Neutrogena moisturizers.

• Jwlbug28 By  Jwlbug28     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.21.15

This wasn't for me. I have oily/acne prone skin and this only seemed to make it worse. I think this would be good for normal to dry skin. After a few days I started to break out. I stopped using it for a few days and then tried again, same break out issue. It felt nice going on and smells nice, but this wasn't made for acne prone skin.

• pixieme7 By  pixieme7     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.18.15

This cream was just a bit too heavy for me to use in the August heat (since I have combination skin that tends towards breakouts). The consistency is nice though and the fragrance is very mild. I can see using this in the winter time when my skin requires something a bit more moisturizing.

• babyblue1196 By  babyblue1196     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.07.15

This product has a subtle fragrance and absorbs quickly. It was gently on my skin and did not cause any break outs. It was mild enough to use twice a day. I could really tell a difference in how soft my skin was when I used it.

• Current12 By  Current12     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.05.15

I love this product and plan on buying more! Ive noticed and felt a difference in my skin in a short period of time. This product is easy to apply on my skin and made my skin feel really soft. I highly recommend this product

• TIGGER2LEE By  TIGGER2LEE     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.03.15

It seems like a nice product, but was too strong for me during the summer. I'm going to save it untill the winter when I think it will be a the approprite moisturizing level.

• boogersmom04 By  boogersmom04     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.02.15

this worked very well as a moisturizer but after using it for a month I did not notice any difference in mt fine lines around my mouth. It was very thick which would probably be great in the winter but since this trial was during the summer I found it to heavy for daytime use.

• reginar By  reginar     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.01.15

I cannot say enough positive things about this product. It's non free, doesn't breakout my skin, and goes on smoothly without being sticky. Made a huge difference with the light crows feet by my eyes, seems to plump and brighten skin as well. This will DEFINITELY be a part of my regular beauty regimen, and I cannot wait to purchase the rest of the line. Give it a try you will not be disappointed!