L Oreal Paris Mousse Absolue | SheSpeaks

• eboni04 eboni04
    07.30.14

I received this hair coloring mousse from SheSpeaks and it is awesome. It is easy to use and apply and the color of my hair was vibrant and shiny. It did not leave my hair feeling dry, dull or damaged. I give it 5 stars!!!

• Laurieo By  Laurieo
    07.06.15

I did not like this product. It made my hair stiff and I had a hard time rinsing it out.

• AnswerChick By  AnswerChick
    11.20.14

The theory behind this pump-as-you-go product is great. I have short hair, so even a root touchup product is too much for my entire head, and getting to save some coloring product for later is pretty much the first of its kind! Love that!! My didn't loves: the reality is that keeping the product is messy, regardless of how careful you are. I managed through the bottle by keeping it stored in a gallon ziplock, but by the bitter end the bottle was positively oozing and all over the place. The color I chose was much darker than the packaging indicated, as well. All in all, I'll continue to buy this because for the money, you can't beat getting to use it all. Next time I'll just choose a shade lighter than what my actual hair color is...and have plenty of bathroom wipes at the ready to clean up each time afterwards.

• productgarden By  productgarden
    09.05.14

I wanted to fall deeply in love with this product. And I did like it. But I could only give it 3 stars. So I'll go on a second date with it. Love is questionable. The good news: this new pump bottle mousse allows you to dispense enough color for one root-touch up (my situation) or an overall color. Then, unlike any hair color product I am familiar with, you can put the cap back on and save the rest for another coloring (4-6 weeks). Here was my problem, wow it was drippy. I usually use Revlon Colorsilk and it's a thin consistency, but I have no problems with dripping. I usually do a bunch of work and not a drop gets on my forehead. The good news: 30 minutes covered my gray and my hair looked very shiny and healthy after I washed and dried it. But for the price (I think it was around $13), I'm not sure I will repurchase once I have used the remaining portion for another root touch up. Perhaps I did something wrong, but essentially the mousse melted. The color skewed a bit warm (red). But they are clear about that when you look at the side of each box and they show examples of the finished color. They all looked warmer rather than cooler in the brown range.

• kristicall By  kristicall
    08.19.14

love coloring my hair

• MARI74 By  MARI74     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.17.14

Loved it! Easy to use leaves hair shiny and it smells like mousse and not those harsh color smells of ammonia

• CupcakeCutie By  CupcakeCutie     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.07.14

I loved this hair color I got from SheSpeaks! It was very easy to use. I didn't have to mix anything and I could save the rest for touch ups! My hair looked great!

• Roxi26 By  Roxi26     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.06.14

I LOVE this product!! I received a free sample of L'Oreal Paris Mousse Absolue from SheSpeaks. First let me just say how easy it is to use and there isn't any mixing of product involved. I especially like the fact that I don't have to use the whole container in one shot, I can just save the leftover product for future use. This to me is a bonus. I received many compliments on the color and the shine. Thank You so much SheSpeaks for this opportunity!!

• DocLorrie By  DocLorrie     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.06.14

This was totally easy to use and my hair was shiny and brilliant colored for weeks. I was asked over and over what I was using and I was happy and proud to share the brand name to everyone

• wendyk65 By  wendyk65     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.06.14

I liked that it is all in one and I do not have to mix stuff. I loved the coverage and the color. It did not have a sulfery stinky smell like alot of other ones do. It is a little out of my price range but if I had a coupon and it was on sale would surely get it again. Thanks She Speaks for letting me try it. I will not buy untill I try , so this was very nice.

• bear2012 By  bear2012     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.06.14

As a first time home hair color user, I really appreciated how easy this product is to apply! And the product has enough for a second touch up? I'll take it!