L Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverCurl Sulfate Free Silk Gloss Dual Oil Care | SheSpeaks

• bnmorgan88 By  bnmorgan88
    12.13.15

I love this product line! I have wavy/curly/fully opinionated hair that has a mind of its own, since starting this line my hair is more manageable, softer, more defined waves and curls, and finally seems to have gotten the moisture back! I'll continue to use this for good!

• skydancer28 By  skydancer28
    11.24.15

Absolutely love the evercurl product line, I have wavy/curly/fully opinionated hair that has a mind of its own, since starting this line my hair is more manageable, softer, more defined waves and curls, and finally seems to have gotten the moisture back in it that it has been lacking. I have been using the full line for the past 3 months, and I have no complaints.

• Melodyb01 By  Melodyb01
    08.11.15

I love this Ever curl spray! This has a wonderful scent. I use this for my daughter's curly long hair. This detangles her curly hair and providing moisture. Thus giving her beautiful curls.

• janellerae By  janellerae
    04.16.15

This is amazing for frizzy hair days. I eyed it in the shop, and decided to give it a try. I find it works great on my hair, leaving it shiny and smooth, yet not oily.

• colorvegas By  colorvegas
    04.09.15

I really do like the EverSleek line. The do seem to have really good hair healthy products. I have noticed when using this product it helps control my frizz. I may not have a whole lot of curls but my hair is super wavy and frizzy and this product has helped. I would like to caution you that a little goes a long way and to be careful about not applying this too close to your roots. It will really weigh down your hair and make it look oily. Overall I love the product and the smell. It really is great.

• hotwhllvr79 By  hotwhllvr79
    04.01.15

I do not have curly hair but it is wavy underneath. If I put enough product in, I can create a semi-curled look, but then my hair looks like Medusa. I purchased this product to help bring out some of my natural wave. The product is intended to detangle, illuminate, and prevent frizz with botanical oils. Normally, I would NOT add oil to my hair, but I'll try anything once. I found that if I spray this on either near damp or close to dy hair that it does bring out some wave, but not a lot. This is intended for people with truly curly hair. It has an alright smell, and I like the sulfate-free products. It also contains Hibiscus and Grape Seed.