L Oreal Paris Extra Intense Eyeliner Liquid Pencil Carbon Black | SheSpeaks

• medicchick medicchick
    03.30.13

This is my go to liner for wearing on my waterline. It is easy to apply and looks great. It does smudge down a bit to under my lashes but it just makes it look like a nice smoked eye. I usually reserve it for then I'm getting fancy or more dramatic makeup but I always pack it for trips as a nice change.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Great to line up and bottom water lines. Can tend to smudge a little. Great to smudge on liner.

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    11.15.16

Well first I want to say by saying Loreal is one of my top favorite brands out there especially this item because when I apply it, it goes on very nice and stays on, I love it

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.08.15

Good liner. Intense color and it applies smoothly. It does smudge a little, but that is understandable. Stays on for a long time too.

• Chnelfreebies By  Chnelfreebies
    08.27.15

I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth on my waterline. Stays on long. Good if you want a dramatic look or smokey eye.

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

Good eyeliner!!It does smear a little but overall it is good

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

I love this liner. It's really dark and goes on really well. I really like loreal liner products.

• loferg615 By  loferg615
    11.07.14

Love this liner, stays on really well

• Ivyg123 By  Ivyg123
    10.09.14

Pigment is great. Ease of use is fantastic. Unfortunately, it smudges.

• aimaria1 By  aimaria1
    07.21.14

This eyeliner is excellent for great pigment. Lasts a long time and the Carbon Black Liner is AWESOME

• sharman421 By  sharman421
    12.26.13

Finally a liquid eye-liner I have control over! I've tried them all and this really works beautifully. Nice even line with or without shadow or primer. I definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to try liquid liner without all the practice and mistakes! It has a super-fine tip and stays on all day.