LOreal Magic Lumi Primer | SheSpeaks

• cjnelson91 cjnelson91
    06.19.13

This primer, I believe, should be sold as a highlighter rather than a primer. It is sort of a cool white color which makes your face look ghostly when used on the entire thing as a primer. (And I have extremely fair, cool toned skin, so if it would work for anyone, it would be me). That being said, it does illuminate your skin so it works great as a highlighter. I would suggest it as a highlighter for cool-toned skin but for warmer tones, you probably want to pass on this one.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

I love it. I mix some with a tinted moisturizer or foundation and use a damp beauty blender and apply.

• mandeecstasy By  mandeecstasy
    01.12.14

I don't feel as though I notice any big difference in my makeup with or without this primer, though it has become part of my makeup routine. It also leaves a sticky residue on my fingers so I always have to rub my fingers on a makeup wipe. I suppose that for a more fair complexion this highlighter would work great, but for me, not so much.

• girlygirl6 By  girlygirl6
    12.24.13

Sounds like it's more of a highlighter, Which is something I've been trying to decide on which one to purchase forever! In the case of being a highlighter I'm seeing some pretty good reviews. I'm a little curious on this one maybe curious enough to try!

• LoraineyE By  LoraineyE
    12.24.13

I like this primer but really it's not a primer- it's a way to extend your foundation. I mix it half and half with my current foundation and apply it as a one topping then set with powder. It was almost an accident that I discovered this and it's a great way to use this product!

• Iveyg5 By  Iveyg5
    10.26.13

I love this! The L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer gives me a beautiful glow. I like wearing this alone, or mix it in with my foundation. I've also applied this to my face after foundation as a highlighter. It's perfect. I purchased 3 more with coupons to stock up love it!

• cjnelson91 By  cjnelson91