L Oreal Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Eclecticsista By  Eclecticsista
    02.23.17

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner Left My Hair Soft & Manageable

I've been using the entire collection of Loreal Extraordinary oil, and the conditioner has made my hair extremely soft and shiny without weighing it down or leaving it feeling greasy.

• DeannaJ By  DeannaJ
    11.16.16

Loreal Extraordinary

I love this product. My hair was dried out so much from the hard water at my house. I didn't think anything would work. I tried conditioners and different oil treatments. Finally I tried the Loreal Extraordinary Shampoo, conditioner, and oil. I was so amazed and pleased with the results. I will say I put the oil on the ends of my hair the night before. My hair is no longer dried out. These products working together to make my hair look and feel soft and silky, no longer like straw. I highly recommend giving these products a try. Work with the oil, try it before you shampoo and/ or after and see what works best for you.

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    11.15.16

Love

I love this shampoo by Loreal, I also use the conditioner plus the oil because my hair was so dull looking and dried out but now my hair looks and feels amazing, this is by far the best product on the market thus far.

• India75 By  India75
    11.09.16

Uff excellent products I has a great experience using this conditioner and shampoo

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

I received a free sample from crowdtap and all my opinions are my own! I ABSOLUTELY love this brand! Leaves my hair shiny and smooth. No greasy feel! I seriously would try this if I were you!

• Mahlsa01 By  Mahlsa01
    08.02.16

L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I was hoping the L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner would be an option for me to use on the occasion when my hair is a bit dry during the fall and winter months. Sadly, I found my hair to be weighted down from this product and not as easy to brush out unless I left conditioner in my hair which would then look like I had greasy hair. The search continues...

• ashbrianda By  ashbrianda
    07.18.16

Make my hair more easy to brush also give my hair a lot of shine .

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

Ohh la la...this does exactly like it says on the label...it restores and rejuvenates my curls. I have dry curly hair and this gives my hair so much life. I love love love it.

• lessnless14 By  lessnless14
    05.21.16

The shampoo immediately made me think ?Man this stuff smells so good?. I went ahead and let the shampoo sit in my hair for approximately 2-3 minutes before rinsing. Once rinsed I did feel like my hair was a bit more moisturized but it hadn?t sold me yet.

• MamaSurvey365 By  MamaSurvey365
    04.28.16

Love how L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner transformed my hair

After using L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo, I tried the conditioner and I was amazed at how thick it was. Like the shampoo, it has a very light but pleasant scent to it and you really don't need to use much of it. It states on the bottle to leave in for 1-3 minutes so I went for 3 to see what it would do to my hair. As I was waiting, I could feel that my hair was very lightweight and was hoping that the conditioner would not weigh my hair down after I washed it out. After the 3 minutes were up, I proceeded to wash the conditioner out and could tell immediately that the conditioner did not make my hair feel heavy. It was very soft and very manageable.