L Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Smartin9 By  Smartin9
    06.18.18

Sexy Eyes Anytime !!

I loved this liner. It went on smoothly.No tugging on the eyelids,no patchiness or bald spots. It dries down to a beautiful matte finish and lasts all day. It's waterproof formula stays put without flaking or smudging in any weather. It even lasted through rainstorm and a pool party.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Bold and beautiful. Easy application but you need a steady hand!)

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I'm not a eyeliner type of person. But when I do wear it, I wear this one. It's not pricey at all and it lasts all day. I can't complain. Will definitely continue to stick with this eyeliner

• melanietheresa By  melanietheresa
    05.16.17

No raccoon eyes here!

Found this eyeliner a couple of years ago, and I'm so glad I did! It goes on smooth, stays on all day/night with no touching up, and it doesn't smudge, flake, or run. No cracking/drying, felt good all day. The felt tip makes application a breeze, and it's the perfect black. I did not purchase the waterproof version (if there is one), so I can't speak to those qualities, however I can tell you that when I recently got caught in the rain, my mascara ran before my eyeliner did! It's not pricey, and it works well. Can't ask for more.