L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• Jls0601 By  Jls0601
    10.22.18

Love it

I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel like silk, it also calms my freezey hair. It doesn't make my hair greasy neither.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

A drugstore favorite

This straight up smells amazing. It makes my hair silky smooth. I do have to use a clarifying shampoo after a few days because I have oily hair. I do like it though

• Priceless713 By  Priceless713
    12.28.16

Buy this shampoo

By far the best shampoo ever. My hair is super soft and moisturized. I've tried many Loreal products this is now my new favorite one I have ever used. I must buy more of this great moisturizing shampoo and continue to keep my hair soft and silky. The fragrance is absolutely the best scent yet. Bottle is perfectly desingned and the price is worth the beautiful hair you get even after using just once

• Danishaj12 By  Danishaj12
    08.18.16

This product is great for curly and kinky hair types because it has an oily base and thats needed for our textures bc its harder for the oils to travel down our coils . The ingredients are great and natural too, this goes perfect with the conditioner and i dont mind purchasing again.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

We use loreal to it smells great n makes ur hair soft shiny n smelling great

• ashbrianda By  ashbrianda
    07.18.16

my new product

It keep my hair from frizzy up and I also like the smell of shampoo also that it already haave oils in the shampoo to .

• Joronchi By  Joronchi
    06.28.16

Excelent and extraordinary shampoo. It will recommend to all my friends.

• lessnless14 By  lessnless14
    05.21.16

not 100% sold

The shampoo immediately made me think ?Man this stuff smells so good?. I went ahead and let the shampoo sit in my hair for approximately 2-3 minutes before rinsing. Once rinsed I did feel like my hair was a bit more moisturized but it hadn?t sold me yet.

• MamaSurvey365 By  MamaSurvey365
    04.28.16

L?Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo is Amazing

When I first tried L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo, I was hoping that it would be different from other shampoos I have tried in the past. I have incredibly thick hair and every shampoo that I have tried has either weighed down my hair, give it an oily look and feel, or both at the same time. L'Oreal was a pleasant surprise and gave my hair new life. The shampoo is not thick but it is not like water either. It has a light fragrance to it but you can still smell the pleasant scent. It creates a wonderful lather and you can use less than you would normally use. My hair is about to the middle of my back so I usually use about a half-dollar size of shampoo but with L'Oreal, I was able to use a quarter size amount because of how well it lather up. I could tell as I was rinsing my hair that the shampoo did not weigh my hair down like other brands I have used it the past. It rinsed out very nicely while leaving my hair soft and weightless.