L. A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Tease Review | SheSpeaks

• UrbanAuthor By  UrbanAuthor
    04.20.18

Okay Product

Okay for product for the cost. Inexpensive brand. Definitely a Dollar Tree find. I've seen this many of times in there. I would call this more of a teen/tween makeup product. It just the job done and the pigment is okay but more on the powder type texture. Rubs off easily and doesn't last all day. You would love this kind of eyeshadow if you are a beginner.

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Good

I like the colors. Somewhat pigmented and it?s does last long.

• cgd8602 By  cgd8602
    12.07.10

Not as metallic as it looks when you first use it. After several weeks, the metallic sheen is not present in the colors. I love the vibrant colors though.

• Jessica87 By  Jessica87
    11.02.10

Though this eyeshadow palette is pretty inexpensive and looks pretty, I think the quality is terrible. The formula is very powdery and only a few of the shades are pigmented. Ive used it with several different primers and it still doesnt look the way Id like it to. There are other eyeshadows out there that are around the same price but are much higher quality.

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    04.22.10

I've seen that you can buy these online but I always see them at a dollar store of some type. I always see them at Dollar General and Dollar Tree. I get mine at Dollar general and i love Tease! The colors are SO vibrant, especially if you have a primer or base underneath! Just amazing and you can't beat the price!

• tbysrkms15 By  tbysrkms15
    02.13.10

I love the colors in this product. it is almost like the colors in the Eye Candy pallet but a lot brighter and more vibrant.